Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

181 Days and out of NSC.......Approved!

181 Days and out of NSC.......Approved!

Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:43 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 181 Days and out of NSC.......Approved!

Originally posted by jcapulet
Congratulations, it's about time!

Juliet
Arggh!! The first time or two I tried to send the congrats, the connection got hung up. Sorry guys, I didn't want you to think I am spamming you with congrats lol.

Juliet
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

sparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. sparkler.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:00 pm
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Best news I've had all day!!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:01 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Secret Garden & Mr. Pink....

Warm Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you, what a treat just before Thanksgiving!! Hooray! I'm sure you guys are floating on Cloud 9 right now :-)

Best Wishes,
Rene
p.s. Cindyabs...could you use your special powers to get Sadegh a fast interview date, please? LOL
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:05 pm
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Best news I've had all day!!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:07 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Warm Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you, what a treat just before Thanksgiving!! Hooray! I'm sure you guys are floating on Cloud 9 right now :-)

Best Wishes,
Rene
p.s. Cindyabs...could you use your special powers to get Sadegh a fast interview date, please? LOL
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:09 pm

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:09 pm
Aframpt

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!! Congrats. I like to see approvals...now if Texas would
just aprrove a bunch before the holidays, I'll be even more happy.

Angela

"SecretGarden" <member4024@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello all,
    > First I have to say, if there are typos in here, please excuse them as
    > my hands are *SHAKING*. I've been checking the online case status page
    > every half hour or so (OK, so who am I kidding? make that every ten
    > minutes) this morning and we have, after 181 days at NSC, finally gotten
    > our approval. O M G!
    > I called Mr. Pink immediately (completely ignoring the workplace rule of
    > no cell phone calls!) and after hearing him saying, "I just *checked*
    > that bloody thing 10 minutes ago and it was still the same!" we went
    > through the process of typing in the 13 digits over and over from 4000
    > miles apart. Either he's typing it wrong too, or we really are
    > *APPROVED*! O M G!
    > We've spent the last half hour or so calling friends and family and
    > everyone is elated. (Didn't think I'd be getting much work done today
    > anyway.........) O M G!
    > Mr. P and I have been around here for over 14 months now, watching the
    > little groups of people go through their process and get their
    > approvals, and move on to a great married life, and we've shared in
    > your sorrows and your joys. We've met so many kind and giving souls
    > here, and just wanted you all to know how much we have appreciated
    > your support when times were very very bad for us, and now will
    > appreciate your congratulations that we've been approved! O M G!
    > Also----------regarding the post I put up about the letter to my
    > congressman. Well, that letter is still going to him today as written.
    > I will attach a note to it saying that we received our approval this
    > morning, but I am still hopeful that perhaps it will help answer some
    > questions for those still waiting, or at least bring the issue to the
    > attention of those who can help. Thank you for all the comments on the
    > letter, and anyone who would like to use it as a model (cindyabs!) then
    > please do so. I would be honored.
    > Again, thank you all so much for everything you have done for us. We
    > hope that we've been able to offer something valuable to the group this
    > past year and will continue to do so at the next stage.
    > Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (O M GGGG!)
    > ~SecretGarden
    > ~and Mr. Pink (DAY 181, NSC, ***APPROVED***!)
    > 5/29/03 1st NOA for I129f (K1)
    > 11/26/03 2nd NOA
    > I'm off now to update our davehollis entry!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:11 pm

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:17 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hello all,
First I have to say, if there are typos in here, please excuse them as my hands are *SHAKING*. I've been checking the online case status page every half hour or so (OK, so who am I kidding? make that every ten minutes) this morning and we have, after 181 days at NSC, finally gotten our approval. O M G!

I called Mr. Pink immediately (completely ignoring the workplace rule of no cell phone calls!) and after hearing him saying, "I just *checked* that bloody thing 10 minutes ago and it was still the same!" we went through the process of typing in the 13 digits over and over from 4000 miles apart. Either he's typing it wrong too, or we really are *APPROVED*! O M G!

We've spent the last half hour or so calling friends and family and everyone is elated. (Didn't think I'd be getting much work done today anyway.........) O M G!

Mr. P and I have been around here for over 14 months now, watching the little groups of people go through their process and get their approvals, and move on to a great married life, and we've shared in your sorrows and your joys. We've met so many kind and giving souls here, and just wanted you all to know how much we have appreciated your support when times were very very bad for us, and now will appreciate your congratulations that we've been approved! O M G!

Also----------regarding the post I put up about the letter to my congressman. Well, that letter is still going to him today as written. I will attach a note to it saying that we received our approval this morning, but I am still hopeful that perhaps it will help answer some questions for those still waiting, or at least bring the issue to the attention of those who can help. Thank you for all the comments on the letter, and anyone who would like to use it as a model (cindyabs!) then please do so. I would be honored.

Again, thank you all so much for everything you have done for us. We hope that we've been able to offer something valuable to the group this past year and will continue to do so at the next stage.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (O M GGGG!)

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (DAY 181, NSC, ***APPROVED***!)
5/29/03 1st NOA for I129f (K1)
11/26/03 2nd NOA

I'm off now to update our davehollis entry!

Hey there!!
Sorry I am late to the thread!

CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS!!! :PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! What a happy day!!
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

:PARTY: :PARTY:

That is wonderful news. You guys have waited way too long.

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations and congratulations.

Leslie
Bee

Congratulations to you both... this is marvellous news.. i have my fingers
tightly crossed for michelle and herb now as well....

Bee
UK to USA

Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hooray! I'm sure you guys are floating on Cloud 9 right now :-)
Cloud 9 must be getting very busy right now!!

PS: I am glad others are having fun trying to reply too, it's taking ages and then it appears twice or more!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:23 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
Arggh!! The first time or two I tried to send the congrats, the connection got hung up. Sorry guys, I didn't want you to think I am spamming you with congrats lol.

Juliet

What the hell is going on? It won't let me send either. GRRRRR
Old Nov 26th 2003, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura about

Now that's something to be thankful for! Congratulations!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.