Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

181 Days and out of NSC.......Approved!

181 Days and out of NSC.......Approved!

Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:55 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default 181 Days and out of NSC.......Approved!

Hello all,
First I have to say, if there are typos in here, please excuse them as my hands are *SHAKING*. I've been checking the online case status page every half hour or so (OK, so who am I kidding? make that every ten minutes) this morning and we have, after 181 days at NSC, finally gotten our approval. O M G!

I called Mr. Pink immediately (completely ignoring the workplace rule of no cell phone calls!) and after hearing him saying, "I just *checked* that bloody thing 10 minutes ago and it was still the same!" we went through the process of typing in the 13 digits over and over from 4000 miles apart. Either he's typing it wrong too, or we really are *APPROVED*! O M G!

We've spent the last half hour or so calling friends and family and everyone is elated. (Didn't think I'd be getting much work done today anyway.........) O M G!

Mr. P and I have been around here for over 14 months now, watching the little groups of people go through their process and get their approvals, and move on to a great married life, and we've shared in your sorrows and your joys. We've met so many kind and giving souls here, and just wanted you all to know how much we have appreciated your support when times were very very bad for us, and now will appreciate your congratulations that we've been approved! O M G!

Also----------regarding the post I put up about the letter to my congressman. Well, that letter is still going to him today as written. I will attach a note to it saying that we received our approval this morning, but I am still hopeful that perhaps it will help answer some questions for those still waiting, or at least bring the issue to the attention of those who can help. Thank you for all the comments on the letter, and anyone who would like to use it as a model (cindyabs!) then please do so. I would be honored.

Again, thank you all so much for everything you have done for us. We hope that we've been able to offer something valuable to the group this past year and will continue to do so at the next stage.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (O M GGGG!)

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (DAY 181, NSC, ***APPROVED***!)
5/29/03 1st NOA for I129f (K1)
11/26/03 2nd NOA

I'm off now to update our davehollis entry!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

jorge 1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 181 Days and out of NSC.......Approved!

FANTASTIC, Congratulations!!!
Great to hear it!!!

Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by SecretGarden
First I have to say, if there are typos in here, please excuse them as my hands are *SHAKING*. I've been checking the online case status page every half hour or so (OK, so who am I kidding? make that every ten minutes) this morning and we have, after 181 days at NSC, finally gotten our approval. O M G!
Congratulations to you and Mr Pink

How wonderful, so many approvals!

PS: You only checked online every 10 minutes... come on, you know you can admit to every minute on this NG

All the very best to you and Happy Thanksgiving
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:04 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to you guys

Its turning out to be a good week on the NG
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:08 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

I called Mr. Pink immediately (completely ignoring the workplace rule of no cell phone calls!) and after hearing him saying, "I just *checked* that bloody thing 10 minutes ago and it was still the same!" we went through the process of typing in the 13 digits over and over from 4000 miles apart. Either he's typing it wrong too, or we really are *APPROVED*! O M G!

We've spent the last half hour or so calling friends and family and everyone is elated. (Didn't think I'd be getting much work done today anyway.........) O M G!

Mr. P and I have been around here for over 14 months now, watching the little groups of people go through their process and get their approvals, and move on to a great married life, and we've shared in your sorrows and your joys. We've met so many kind and giving souls here, and just wanted you all to know how much we have appreciated your support when times were very very bad for us, and now will appreciate your congratulations that we've been approved! O M G!

Also----------regarding the post I put up about the letter to my congressman. Well, that letter is still going to him today as written. I will attach a note to it saying that we received our approval this morning, but I am still hopeful that perhaps it will help answer some questions for those still waiting, or at least bring the issue to the attention of those who can help. Thank you for all the comments on the letter, and anyone who would like to use it as a model (cindyabs!) then please do so. I would be honored.

Again, thank you all so much for everything you have done for us. We hope that we've been able to offer something valuable to the group this past year and will continue to do so at the next stage.

~SecretGarden
11/26/03 2nd NOA

Truely something to be thankful for, . Congrats!@!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:09 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cindyabs
Truely something to be thankful for, . Congrats!@!
From your mouth to NSC's ears this morning, Cindy! LOL!

~SG
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Hello all,

~SecretGarden
11/26/03 2nd NOA

Congratulations!!!! Yay, I love approvals...maybe this is a pre-holiday rush. Whatever it is I hope the approvals keep rolling out!!!

MarDae
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:12 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

From your mouth to NSC's ears this morning, Cindy! LOL!

~SG

LOL!!! I thought that too, when I saw how quickly the "hear something positive soon" from my postings on the other thread got a result. I may have found a new talent, lol!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:25 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!! Congratulations, it's about time! Woohoo!

Juliet
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:27 pm
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point

************Congratulations*************

Thank you for posting the best news of the day!!!!

The rest will be sooooooo easy!

Good luck hug from Germany-

Rebecca.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats for your Approval also Secretgarden!!!We all deserve our approval after this long waiting game!!!Please let my approval come also soon,after we got denied the first time and waited 5 months!!But i m happy for every approval i see here!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:34 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!! So happy for you both!!! I'm rooting for you for the rest of your journey!!!

(D'ya think NSC got wind of the letter to the Congressman? Hehehehehe!!! Spooky! )

Sincere congrats to you both!!!

Kate. xxxxxxxx
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:35 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, it's about time!

Juliet
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:41 pm
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point

***************Congratulations!!!*************

Thank you for posting the best news of the day

The rest will be soooooooo easy!

Good luck hug from Germany,

Rebecca.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

sparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond reputesparkler has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! sparkler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.