Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Youtube comedy clip..

Youtube comedy clip..

Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Prairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant future
Default Youtube comedy clip..

Hi

Can anyone remember that link to the comedy clip that was put on here a while ago. It was that guy doing the sketch at the Edinburgh Comedy Festival. He started off saying "I`m a Canadian and I like wood". he went on about speed limits on English motorways not being posted (its 70 mph pass it on !) and how to empty a swimming pool full of Canadians on a hot summers day. Very funny clip but I can`t for the life of me remember his name...Thinks its an age thing this memory of mine.

Your help much appreciated.

PP
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Youtube comedy clip..

Not much help really but I saw this guy live last year hes even better live!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:05 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Prairie Pete
Hi

Can anyone remember that link to the comedy clip that was put on here a while ago. It was that guy doing the sketch at the Edinburgh Comedy Festival. He started off saying "I`m a Canadian and I like wood". he went on about speed limits on English motorways not being posted (its 70 mph pass it on !) and how to empty a swimming pool full of Canadians on a hot summers day. Very funny clip but I can`t for the life of me remember his name...Thinks its an age thing this memory of mine.

Your help much appreciated.

PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=en&v=pZqB4Cc80mY
Old Apr 26th 2009, 3:01 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

OMG that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long while
Old Apr 26th 2009, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

"I think I hear a parade!"

... and the swimming pool ....
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Parris is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG sooooo funny have tears running down my face that funny!!! Hope I get to see him live sometime!

Thanks for posting!
Tanya x
Old Apr 26th 2009, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

kirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to allkirstya is a name known to all

we saw him 2 other canadians and a irish chap (does the voice overs for phones4U adds) at the local theater here in kelowna a couple of months ago... A very funny night he was just the compare but i thought was the best.
Old May 1st 2009, 5:57 pm
JLT
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sutton Coldfield UK until I return to Toronto 2009 or earlier!!
JLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant future

Great thanks for that.....he's gone into my archives for when I return to Canada!