Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Your internet 'habits' ?

Your internet 'habits' ?

Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your internet 'habits' ?

Originally Posted by The_Bax
I'm not proud - I'll stalk you both!
how nice
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:52 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

I'm not proud - I'll stalk you both!
Bloody Cheek
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:56 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Littletashy
Bloody Cheek
Yep - no loyalty me
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:02 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Yep - no loyalty me
And to think, I nearly let you have my cookies
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:12 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Littletashy
And to think, I nearly let you have my cookies
That's the problem - it's only ever nearly. That's the way the cookie crumbles.:embaressed_smile:
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:15 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

That's the problem - it's only ever nearly. That's the way the cookie crumbles.:embaressed_smile:
You're just not the cat that gets the cream
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:17 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Email - BE forum and then ....... i have to admit it my addiction is not BE ( hold off the lynch mob!!) i am a self confessed World of Warcraft geek -
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:32 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

uh oh nutter alert!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:24 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
uh oh nutter alert!!!
Ha ! is that not a requirement of being a BE forum member ??? lol
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:34 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanah
Ha ! is that not a requirement of being a BE forum member ??? lol
Yep, you've got it right there
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:40 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Email - BE forum and then ....... i have to admit it my addiction is not BE ( hold off the lynch mob!!) i am a self confessed World of Warcraft geek -
OOOh I played WOW!!! ... I had a lvl 47 girl called Morw ..... oh I sense a pattern here......

My first Morwenna was in Asheron's Call, .... never found anything so enjoyable after that!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:46 am
is Happy

Originally Posted by Morwenna
OOOh I played WOW!!! ... I had a lvl 47 girl called Morw ..... oh I sense a pattern here......

My first Morwenna was in Asheron's Call, .... never found anything so enjoyable after that!
lol I have 2 level 70 alliance characters ( mage and a rogue) and i just started a Horde and she's level 22

see major geek lol
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

my daughter and son go on that
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:32 am
is Happy

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
my daughter and son go on that
lol nothing wrong with that if they are over 12 ( ish) theres quite a few kids play - ( can just be annoying when they are all being silly in chat channels) most are usually in their teens but there are one or two younger ones - my lad is 11 and he plays ( with supervision) but i have to help him as it gets a bit complicated at times for little ones lol theres also alot of ' grown ups' play it too lol - Just need to be careful as there are the chat channels and always have the same risks as any 'chat' network.

Many think its a kiddy game but it really isnt - it's quite strategic especially at end game level - dont usually find many kids ( lower teens) at this level - Im in a guild that has about 85 members and not one is under 18 with the majority being over 25

oh help i really am a geek
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:41 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

lol I have 2 level 70 alliance characters ( mage and a rogue) and i just started a Horde and she's level 22

see major geek lol
Huh?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.