Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Oh, just playing with the p....
prospect of a life without meaning. but shouldnt be considered until the meaning of life is found. usually in the arms of another
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by smiges33
prospect of a life without meaning. but shouldnt be considered until the meaning of life is found. usually in the arms of another
I love your ways with words. do keep going
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

I love your ways with words. do keep going
i do beleive that was what the tongue was invented for, unless you have another use for it?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

i do beleive that was what the tongue was invented for, unless you have another use for it?
tongue lashings.

Oh wait, you're thinking of tying knots on cherry stems.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

tongue lashings.

Oh wait, you're thinking of tying knots on cherry stems.
had plenty tongue lashings in my time.

had a cherry once. but lost it a long time ago. damn fun trying to find it since though
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

had plenty tongue lashings in my time.

had a cherry once. but lost it a long time ago. damn fun trying to find it since though
Hope you're enjoying the search. I am going to return to being a normal boring IT person who is surgically attached to my laptop.

Give me a shout when you find the cherry!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hope you're enjoying the search. I am going to return to being a normal boring IT person who is surgically attached to my laptop.

Give me a shout when you find the cherry!
enjoy your normal life. got mine in the morning.

i think the cherry is attached to something somewhere. just got to remember where i put it. now let me see ! ! !

goodnight ladies
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:09 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

are yous back to ANN SUMMERS you lot go from one to another who started it again
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kate white
are yous back to ANN SUMMERS you lot go from one to another who started it again
Let's see -an army brat - sorry - British Forces engineer stationed elsewhere and a highly bored and frustrated IT person in Scandinavia letting of steam... What do you expect?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbiel
Oh dear, I am so depressed.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Aww, wassup?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Aww, wassup?
not even the automatic door reacts to me.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Sorry ,did you say something?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry ,did you say something?
See!? See what I mean?

Never mind me. Please do not pay any attention to little old me.

I am sooooooo depressed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.