Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by smiges33
crying with best get some cream on that then
Have you run out of KY again?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Have you run out of KY again?
yup you bought it all again
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

yup you bought it all again
well, if it ain't on the shopping list.....
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

well, if it ain't on the shopping list.....
all depends where you are shopping and what for?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

all depends where you are shopping and what for?
tack shop
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

tack shop
now where are you going to post them whilst dressed up as a nurse/teacher
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

now where are you going to post them whilst dressed up as a nurse/teacher
Why Mr Rochester. I will be the best governess you can imagine.

(well, you did say nurse/teacher)
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Why Mr Rochester. I will be the best governess you can imagine.

(well, you did say nurse/teacher)
i should expect nothing less.

(couldnt imagine a maid (trash can) or schoolgirl (underside of desk)sticking tacks anywhere. as for ms whiplash well, no not going there.)
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

i should expect nothing less.

(couldnt imagine a maid (trash can) or schoolgirl (underside of desk)sticking tacks anywhere. as for ms whiplash well, no not going there.)
I'll marry that cousin once removed and move to Africa, yet.

Oh dear I think I saw a van pull up and men in funny white coats stepping out.

They really are coming to take me away!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

I'll marry that cousin once removed and move to Africa, yet.

Oh dear I think I saw a van pull up and men in funny white coats stepping out.

They really are coming to take me away!
thought that was in the other thread or have you lost where you are.there you are in a white coat here you in a ?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

thought that was in the other thread or have you lost where you are.there you are in a white coat here you in a ?
white coat.

I think I've gone mad.

don't answer that
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

white coat.

I think I've gone mad.

don't answer that
mmmoophfhlshlflsdjjdfhlsjdhf(gag in mouth makes talking hard, least think its a gag. is it yours)

Last edited by smiges33; Feb 3rd 2008 at 4:11 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mmmoophfhlshlflsdjjdfhlsjdhf(gag in mouth makes talking hard)
YOU WIN!

I've totally lost it. Enough. The pain! The pain!

Oh, hang on, I'll have a six pack belly again, carrying on like this. As you were.
:r ofl:
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:25 am
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of

And to think this thread started off with some sensible advice …
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by edsask
And to think this thread started off with some sensible advice …
Just goes to show how insane we all are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.