Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by YYZlover
You wouldn't happen to live up manchester/liverpool way and is a paramedic?
nope. from newcastle, currently in germany and an engineer
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend)

Originally Posted by smiges33
nope. from newcastle, currently in germany and an engineer
Ok. I know a smige paramedic in the forces. That's why.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Ok. I know a smige paramedic in the forces. That's why.
just been reading your blogg not your ex boyfriend is he
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

just been reading your blogg not your ex boyfriend is he
no no no.

Smige is way too good for doing something like that.

Besides, what you are referring to happened a loooong time ago.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

no no no.

Smige is way too good for doing something like that.

Besides, what you are referring to happened a loooong time ago.
thats ok then. hope you realise that you now have 5 pages to this thread dedicated to you as opposed to what you started out to do

at least i know where you got the shiny boots and whip from now
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

thats ok then. hope you realise that you now have 5 pages to this thread dedicated to you as opposed to what you started out to do

at least i know where you got the shiny boots and whip from now
Well it wasn't my intention but as it transpired, I hope it has given more people than me a royally good laugh on a saturday night.

<where is an applauds smiley when you need one>
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Well it wasn't my intention but as it transpired, I hope it has given more people than me a royally good laugh on a saturday night.
laugh i nearly wet my pants. how to talk about something without acutely saying a word about it is an art in itself. the rest relies on what everybody else thinks you are on about. bit like chinese whispers but on a double edged sword
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

<where is an applauds smiley when you need one>
More fun than eating worms, I laughed I cried, 2 thumbs up.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobbiel
More fun than eating worms, I laughed I cried, 2 thumbs up.
you eat worms. mm hope your in your bird outfit when you do that one
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

you eat worms. mm hope your in your bird outfit when you do that one
Oh lord, here we go again.

MUOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Oh lord, here we go again.

MUOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
did we ever stop or did i miss something (takes blindfold and hancuffs off)
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

did we ever stop or did i miss something (takes blindfold and hancuffs off)
Oi! Who gave you permission to do that?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

Oi! Who gave you permission to do that?
you did. had to take control of whip as it was your turn. now touch you toes and tell me what you see
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

you did. had to take control of whip as it was your turn. now touch you toes and tell me what you see
Athletes foot.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

Athletes foot.
crying with best get some cream on that then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.