Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Why are the Ozzie Brits mocking you ?

Why are the Ozzie Brits mocking you ?

Old Jan 15th 2010, 5:30 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why are the Ozzie Brits mocking you ?

Originally Posted by RN1
They're just jealous, that's all! :-D

Everyone knows that the only cultured thing in Australia is bacteria!
That was possibly true until I arrived..... Don't take them seriously people, they don't take themselves seriously

You are a sensitive lot eh?
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:07 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
That was possibly true until I arrived..... Don't take them seriously people, they don't take themselves seriously

You are a sensitive lot eh?
...We Canadians can take a joke just as well as anyone - in fact we're renowned for our sense of humour! What we do not take kindly to is the kind puerile thuggish name calling that passes for humour in your part of the world. I think I speak for everyone here when I say, we will not be dragged down to your level - we're better than that. Good night!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bsmith
...We Canadians can take a joke just as well as anyone - in fact we're renowned for our sense of humour! What we do not take kindly to is the kind puerile thuggish name calling that passes for humour in your part of the world. I think I speak for everyone here when I say, we will not be dragged down to your level - we're better than that. Good night!
Thank god you don't generalise ..........

Quite a few on this thread have been dragged down to MY? level, so clearly not better than that in spite of your claim otherwise.....

Last edited by kporte; Jan 15th 2010 at 6:11 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:11 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god you don't generalise ..........
..I said good night!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:12 pm
Account Closed

..I said good night!
Good night! Still ages before bed here. Are there no Canadians allowed up late?
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:20 pm
Banned

Good night! Still ages before bed here. Are there no Canadians allowed up late?

......I'm afraid some of us have work to go to in the morning - unlike most of you so called "Aussies" who seem to have nothing better to do that to sit around all day drinking your "tinnies" - no wonder your country's in the state that it's in.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:35 pm
Account Closed

......I'm afraid some of us have work to go to in the morning - unlike most of you so called "Aussies" who seem to have nothing better to do that to sit around all day drinking your "tinnies" - no wonder your country's in the state that it's in.
Mostly wine drinkers here. We can afford to go upmarket having avoided a recession
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:54 pm
Banned

Mostly wine drinkers here. We can afford to go upmarket having avoided a recession
....well good for you! - but that's just typical of a bunch of loud- mouthed, drunken, ex-convicts to brag and lord it over those less fortunate than themselves. - you people are a disgrace to the commonwealth!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:55 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the thread was a bit shit actually
Old Jan 15th 2010, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

....well good for you! - but that's just typical of a bunch of loud- mouthed, drunken, ex-convicts to brag and lord it over those less fortunate than themselves. - you people are a disgrace to the commonwealth!
I've never been in trouble with the authorities in my life. And I'm tea-total now
Old Jan 15th 2010, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I thought the thread was a bit shit actually
It wasn't THAT good.....
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't THAT good.....
Doesn't qualify as anything near sh*te on the usual Barbie standards, does it
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Doesn't qualify as anything near sh*te on the usual Barbie standards, does it
Never even mentioned lettuce
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:29 pm
Banned

I've never been in trouble with the authorities in my life. And I'm tea-total now
....and that's probably only because you've never been caught! It's in the genes. You're a nation of lazy, good for nothing, semi literate, sport obsessed "sling it on the barbie" crooks - but as I said in my first post, we Canadians will not stoop to your level and will not be drawn into an exchange of childish tit-for-tat name calling - goodbye!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Never even mentioned lettuce
I know, shocking really! Wonder what the price of lettuce is like in Canada?

....and that's probably only because you've never been caught! It's in the genes. You're a nation of lazy, good for nothing, semi literate, sport obsessed "sling it on the barbie" crooks - but as I said in my first post, we Canadians will not stoop to your level and will not be drawn into an exchange of childish tit-for-tat name calling - goodbye!
SOme of us are only passing through and would hate to think we actually BELONGED to this nation of lazy, good for nothing, semi literate, sport obsessed "sling it on the barbie" crooks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.