Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with???

Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with???

Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:20 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with???

Originally Posted by dollface
Rene Zellweger and intelligent in the same sentence?
Dont confuse the actress with the roles...
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Any group of two or more Brits innit
yeah i know but you were saying about being stuck with a brit 'at a time like that' and i guess i was replying saying 'who'd be moaning during a time like that' you know making out and all that wink wink nudge nudge say no'more
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:22 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Dont confuse the actress with the roles...
Oh come on she cant be that intelligent she married Kenny Chesney.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:24 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smelly
ah come on she alright ..... got an oscar too.... great British accent in Bridgit Jones. That require some intelligence from a yank and she is normally a Texan.
Actually I loved Bridget Jones.......she was great in those........however, my friend's daughter was an extra when they filmed Chicago in Toronto and the feedback was not that of a particularly intelligent woman........still your right she aint bad
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:27 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

There must be some intelligent attractive famous women out there....somewhere?...anyone?

Or is it just that our society tends to focus more (lets say exclusively) on the attractiveness than the intelligence of women in the media spotlight?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

Actually I loved Bridget Jones.......she was great in those........however, my friend's daughter was an extra when they filmed Chicago in Toronto and the feedback was not that of a particularly intelligent woman........still your right she aint bad
bless her heart she's from a town down the road from here called Katy and it's a touch of the back of beyond for sure and so she's done well to get to where she has i guess
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:32 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
bless her heart she's from a town down the road from here called Katy and it's a touch of the back of beyond for sure and so she's done well to get to where she has i guess
uh oh I'm hearing banjos
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:05 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Lynne Cox
Good one!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

uh oh I'm hearing banjos
lol i don't actually rate her as an actress but guess she's doing the best she can with what she's got
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol i don't actually rate her as an actress but guess she's doing the best she can with what she's got
and she a good friend of George GORGEOUS Clooney - so she must be doing something right!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:21 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

and she a good friend of George GORGEOUS Clooney - so she must be doing something right!
Oh, so shes another vagitarian then? Is there a perfect Hollywood sham wedding on the horizon I wonder

Oh hush my mouth, whatamisaying, Gorgeous George could never be gay...he just hasnt found the right woman yet...and likes to hang out with his (male) buddies a lot...

Last edited by iaink; Feb 1st 2007 at 8:23 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:23 pm

Oh, so shes another vagitarian then? Is there a perfect holywood sham wedding on the horizon I wonder
Is she? I don't know.........
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

There must be some intelligent attractive famous women out there....somewhere?...anyone?

Or is it just that our society tends to focus more (lets say exclusively) on the attractiveness than the intelligence of women in the media spotlight?
Angelina Jolie...... seems a woman of depth gives away a great deal of her cash.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:30 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by smelly
Angelina Jolie...... seems a woman of depth gives away a great deal of her cash.
That whole Billy Bob tattoo thing has to cast some doubt. A Tattoo is for life, not just for Christmas. Come to think about it, would a smart person have married billy bob thornton

Last edited by iaink; Feb 1st 2007 at 8:34 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:35 pm

A Tattoo is for life, not just for Christmas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.