Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with???

Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with???

Old Feb 1st 2007, 4:12 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with???

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
And here I thought Harper was a homophobe!
I'm sure he is. I view him more as a sort of all-round git.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 4:36 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Harper, me, desert island......

No witnesses
Better do it quick and hide the body well....you know they will be out looking for him. Search and rescue is a canadian military specialty.

Thats probably the only good a reason to be stranded with the git...at least you know someone will come looking for you
Old Feb 1st 2007, 4:40 pm
To Infinity and Beyond

Dive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud ofDive06 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
What do you mean - he's lush (or I am entering the first phase of a middle-age crisis )
And just think....You will get to go and ogle him when the LA Galaxy comes to Toronto to play football (sorry soccer) in the MLS.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmm ok three scenarios

Celebs
Jack Nicklson, .......because he's a bit of a bad boy and must have loads of stories to tell.
George Clooney, .........because the man knows how to party.
Bob Geldoff , .........because he has interesting views.
Ali G, ........because he makes me laugh.

Current Peeps
My hubby
A few of the usual suspects and partners off here. You know who you are
and a few of my mates from London town.

Peeps from the past.
My granddad, cause I never knew him as an adult, but we always had fun when I was a child.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:46 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

my avatar says it all
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:50 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
my avatar says it all
oh no! not Simon no git can sing and everyone looks fat or like a bug eyed night ape Cowell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dollface
oh no! not Simon no git can sing and everyone looks fat or like a bug eyed night ape Cowell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep the very same one...seen him on the beach in barbados a couple of times and he's well fit
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:59 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

yep the very same one...seen him on the beach in barbados a couple of times and he's well fit
But did you talk to him beauty more than skin deep etc cliche yadda yadda

Still, better than being stuck with Beckham. How long before that turned sour after the fifteenth "you know" in a sentence. Justifiable homicide becons...

Last edited by iaink; Feb 1st 2007 at 7:02 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:01 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Was he on his own? given he's a cheeky git and possibly lacks mates?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iaink
But did you talk to him beauty more than skin deep etc cliche yadda yadda
i wish the times i saw him he was getting onto a yacht and had security type guys with him
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:09 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

I guess if the obvious choices like my wife are excluded someone like Rene Zellweger would do, she always stuck me as an intelligent attractive woman with a good sense of humour.

Im sure some of you lot would be fun too, but really, who wants to be stuck with a(nother) whining brit at a time like that eh!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:11 pm
Account Closed

I guess if the obvious choices like my wife are excluded someone like Rene Zellweger would do, she always stuck me as an intelligent attractive woman with a good sense of humour.

Im sure some of you lot would be fun too, but really, who wants to be stuck with a(nother) whining brit at a time like that eh!
and who'd be whining
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:15 pm

Rene Zellweger and intelligent in the same sentence?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:15 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

and who'd be whining
Any group of two or more Brits innit
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
Rene Zellweger and intelligent in the same sentence?
ah come on she alright ..... got an oscar too.... great British accent in Bridgit Jones. That require some intelligence from a yank and she is normally a Texan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.