What would you do?

Old Mar 8th 2013, 1:25 am
Up Your Kilt

Hawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What would you do?

What would you do if you walked into a murder in progress?

Interesting responses. Kudos to the women who thrashed him with flowers and the bag and the one that tried to pull the guy out.

Old Mar 8th 2013, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Reidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do?

Originally Posted by Hawk13
What would you do if you walked into a murder in progress?

Interesting responses. Kudos to the women who thrashed him with flowers and the bag and the one that tried to pull the guy out.

Some very interesting reactions!
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:05 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

omg the amount of people that just walked away, although in all honesty we'd all like to say we would jump in, but you dn't know if the attack would then focus on you????

I think i'd yell at the assailent and call the police
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:31 am
BEd Enthusiast

cjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with the guy at the end snapping it on his phone. The red tops pay good money for that sort of stuff. You know the old saying "If it bleeds it leads"...
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute

That "experiment" must have wasted police time from the inevitable phone calls.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaJimmy
That "experiment" must have wasted police time from the inevitable phone calls.
Are you joking or are you seriously "morally outraged" here ?
Old Mar 8th 2013, 4:25 pm
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting experiment. It would depend on whether you regard it as attempting murder or a fight. Kudos the people who got involved.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:40 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I love the chinese woman who totally freaked out and was crying and going all hysterical - I felt like yelling "eerrr luv, you aint the actual victim - pull yourself together or i'll come and slap you!"
Old Mar 8th 2013, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder where this was filmed?
Can you imagine this being filmed in a state where concealed carry laws are ok. Whip out that 9mm Glock or Sig Sauer and the experiment has a different outcome.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 9:43 pm
Up Your Kilt

Hawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
I wonder where this was filmed?
Can you imagine this being filmed in a state where concealed carry laws are ok. Whip out that 9mm Glock or Sig Sauer and the experiment has a different outcome.
Never thought of that but it could turn out like a Quentin Tarantino film.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 10:31 pm
But can't afford it

Location: Ireland thought about Qatar changed our minds to family friendly Calgary
PaddyMacLovingTheCraic will become famous soon enoughPaddyMacLovingTheCraic will become famous soon enough

Kudos to the guy with the fire extinguisher. The poor 'victim' must be thinking WTF can my day get any worse?
Old Mar 8th 2013, 10:33 pm
Up Your Kilt

Originally Posted by PaddyMacLovingTheCraic
Kudos to the guy with the fire extinguisher. The poor 'victim' must be thinking WTF can my day get any worse?
I was thinking holy choke and gasp for the actors. Good thing he didn't brain the guy with it.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 10:51 pm
But can't afford it

Location: Ireland thought about Qatar changed our minds to family friendly Calgary
PaddyMacLovingTheCraic will become famous soon enoughPaddyMacLovingTheCraic will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hawk13
I was thinking holy choke and gasp for the actors. Good thing he didn't brain the guy with it.
Your right there! Imagine
Old Mar 8th 2013, 10:56 pm
Sawdust making harpy

it does make me wonder in that situation, there could be some would that would just wade in

Like those Jeremy Beadle pranks too - I only used to watch to see if someone got walloped!!!!
Old Mar 9th 2013, 1:21 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone ever intervened in a fight? I tried to stop someone thumping his girlfriend and was soundly thumped too. That did prompt others to help though, it seems you can thump your gf but not someone else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.