Weekend plans?

Old Feb 8th 2013, 3:10 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekend plans?

Originally Posted by Animal
Last Saturday I was stupid enough to partake in a polar plunge for Charity so don't aim to do that again this week ! Next fews days currently as follows

Friday night - OH is off to a make-up party so it'll be a night in with a couple of cold ones, pizza/wings in front of the TV. OH says she might not go as it's snowing bad and more to come supposedly - I said I'll take her and make sure she gets there

Saturday day - Shopping has been mentioned but hopefully squirm out of that one this week. I'll blame the weather

Saturday night - We've been talked into going to a Sweetheart ball for the soccer club my son coaches at. Not particularly looking forward to it as only person I know is going is the OH ?!?!

Sunday - hopefully absolutely **** all apart from a Sunday roast and bottle of wine.
We're thinking of going to the Liftlock to watch the Hockey. Sounds fun, apart from the possibility of seeing Don Cherry.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 3:13 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Going to see Duma the Dog at the Van. Boat Show and maybe check some boats out.

http://now.msn.com/duma-the-wakeboar...-at-boat-shows
Old Feb 8th 2013, 3:50 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

my plns , exactly the same as last weekend , only maybe the weather will cooperate this time. (looking at the 20cm of snow outside my office, not convinced)
Old Feb 8th 2013, 6:16 pm
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

well, I am spending the weekend drinking as we are getting dumped on by up to 40 cms of snow. Embrace it, my ass, it was flucking cold out there this morning -21c!
Old Feb 9th 2013, 12:01 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Going to see Duma the Dog at the Van. Boat Show and maybe check some boats out.

http://now.msn.com/duma-the-wakeboar...-at-boat-shows
Seems you lot out on the eastern Pacific don't have to worry a whole lot about the weather.................. it's either raining or its not raining........usually the former I hear..............enjoy your weekend ....
Old Feb 9th 2013, 12:18 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow we will be mostly digging out
Old Feb 9th 2013, 12:27 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Oink;10519781The whole thing’s a recipe for disaster and to be honest I’m intending to employ some delaying tactics tomorrow morning although she’s wised up to most of them.[/QUOTE]
She said you're coming shopping, you tell me how you like the clothes. I said I'll be in sporting goods, come get me in front of the fish hooks. She said no, you're coming with me. When she looked away I pulled a pair of panties out of the bin and pulled them over my head so when she turned around I was looking at her through the leg-holes and she just said, "Ok, I'll come get you downstairs."
Old Feb 9th 2013, 11:38 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in my bed, with my iPad, Fridays edition of the Fredericton Gleaner and a good library book, and a cup of tea. This sounds like a great weekend plan, except that at some point I have to assist my son to make a papier mâché Ogopogo for Monday. I shall not shovel...I can't see accross the street because the snow is blowing in great horrible gusts. I am reflecting on how glad I am that we didn't move to Nova Scotia! They look to be needing very big shovels.
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:35 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone's interested, the Vancouver Boat Show is on now. No water skiing dog this year though.

http://www.vancouverboatshow.ca
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:59 pm

fabretti18 is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone's interested, the Vancouver Boat Show is on now. No water skiing dog this year though.

Sounds good, I miss the ocean stuck out in the middle of Alberta. But since we've just started lambing 700 ewes looks like any plans I may have for the next several weekends are scuppered
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:59 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

My sprained wrist has almost healed.

Heading up Mt St.Louis to snowboard all day Saturday!
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 7:04 pm
Up Your Kilt

Hawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond reputeHawk13 has a reputation beyond repute

Robbie Burns dinner - fire on the kilt for haggis, single malt and bagpipes
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by Hawk13
Robbie Burns dinner - fire on the kilt for haggis, single malt and bagpipes
So a 1980s themed dinner then.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 7:29 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

"Got some" yesterday, getting some more today, catching a movie, dinner and who knows...chores will fit in there somewhere
Old Jan 25th 2014, 11:58 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Did you go ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.