Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

To watch the match!!!!!!

To watch the match!!!!!!

Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice
Default To watch the match!!!!!!

Does anyone have any idea where there is a good sports bar in Red Deer to watch Man U ????? Went there today looking for a bar with a good crowd,and the two of us sat there like dumbies....CRAP to say the least@
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:27 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To watch the match!!!!!!

I doubt there is, Football isn't that popular in Alberta.................I sat in a pub in Calgary with a fair few people but nothing like back home
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Gcauseway has a spectacular aura aboutGcauseway has a spectacular aura aboutGcauseway has a spectacular aura about

The pub Limericks in Calgary gets busy. Might be worth the extra 1-1/2 hr drive. No fun with only 2 watching the match. There are quite a few of us ManUtd fans in Calgary
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:53 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
Does anyone have any idea where there is a good sports bar in Red Deer to watch Man U ????? Went there today looking for a bar with a good crowd,and the two of us sat there like dumbies....CRAP to say the least@
I've contacted the Chairman of the Man Utd Supporters Club of Canada with a request for info. I'll let you know when I hear back from him.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
I've contacted the Chairman of the Man Utd Supporters Club of Canada with a request for info. I'll let you know when I hear back from him.
Is the chairman of the supporters club located in Surrey............................................ ....................BC
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
that is great Thank you for your help!!!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gcauseway
The pub Limericks in Calgary gets busy. Might be worth the extra 1-1/2 hr drive. No fun with only 2 watching the match. There are quite a few of us ManUtd fans in Calgary
That could be the next option!!!
my hubby use to work in Calgary and he went to a pub a few times to watch Man U play....he said there was a good few people in there!!!! yeah nothing like the UK,but good enough.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:18 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gcauseway
There are quite a few of us ManUtd fans in Calgary
Anywhere except Manchester
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:46 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
Is the chairman of the supporters club located in Surrey............................................ ....................BC
Toronto, ON actually

Originally Posted by Brownstar
Anywhere except Manchester
Except on matchdays when they swarm faster than flies to manure.