YES YES YES

Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default YES YES YES

I got the lawns mowed, and yes their is green grass underneath
i'm a happy bunny now
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:45 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YES YES YES

Good for you - that must be a welcome sight
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Good for you - that must be a welcome sight
under the brown is green just got to extend the decksod the rest of the garden,plant friut trees and plants and ,and ,and, then it should be winter again
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:44 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
under the brown is green just got to extend the decksod the rest of the garden,plant friut trees and plants and ,and ,and, then it should be winter again
Want to come and help me do mine?

We are getting the hardwoods done this week so all my last 2 weekends were filled with moving the wifes stuff up and down the house.

The fun bit is moving it back in again this weekend (hopefully). Yards looking a real mess!!!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

The guy a couple of houses down and across the street had an entire lawn care company fixing up his place at 7:30 this morning.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:54 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

tis the joys of spring and the feeling is good, green lawns, buds sprouting and I have even started planting tomatoes and veg off in doors, all the painting ect has been done so! I plan to sit back and relax this year, take each day as it comes and keep the BBQ going like I have for the last week or so, I love it when the sun shines and every thing looks green again and the best part is all the work has been done
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kate white
tis the joys of spring and the feeling is good, green lawns, buds sprouting and I have even started planting tomatoes and veg off in doors, all the painting ect has been done so! I plan to sit back and relax this year, take each day as it comes and keep the BBQ going like I have for the last week or so, I love it when the sun shines and every thing looks green again and the best part is all the work has been done

Are things looking rosier in Lloyd now days Kate ??? i still have to have the garden landscapped,(it was part of the deal when we bought the house) and get the deck extended,, the grill has been in almost constant use now for 2 weeks, just waiting on the 30c temps
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rwin
The guy a couple of houses down and across the street had an entire lawn care company fixing up his place at 7:30 this morning.
And you didnt,??? or do you do it your self... Saw a great logo on the back of a plummers van today,, [ We repair what your husband fixed ] guess that works for lawns too
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:14 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

I got the lawns mowed, and yes their is green grass underneath
i'm a happy bunny now
I am afraid ours is still WHITE!!! We did get to see a glimpse of the grass, which was brown, and thought that was it and then it snowed again and back to white!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by woodmanbg
I am afraid ours is still WHITE!!! We did get to see a glimpse of the grass, which was brown, and thought that was it and then it snowed again and back to white!
The perils of living in AB
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

And you didnt,??? or do you do it your self... Saw a great logo on the back of a plummers van today,, [ We repair what your husband fixed ] guess that works for lawns too
We do it ourselves. It was the 7:30 part I thought was a little out of line though.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:18 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Are things looking rosier in Lloyd now days Kate ??? i still have to have the garden landscapped,(it was part of the deal when we bought the house) and get the deck extended,, the grill has been in almost constant use now for 2 weeks, just waiting on the 30c temps
wish landscaping was part of our deal, but sadly not. never mind OH said he will sort me out a veggie patch and he had better get his duds on soon cos I have just noticed a wee green bendy stem popping up from my tomato pot and a white pointy bit from my garlic pot 0 yet from my spring onion pot or chilli pot but its early days yet and its my first time planting seeds for veggies so I am a happy bunny. yip 39c sounds good to me