Washing detergent.

Old Jan 28th 2012, 2:15 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Washing detergent.

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Don't think I have seen that one. Which stores sell it?
Wholefoods and the Organic Garage, sometimes in Home Sense too
Old Jan 28th 2012, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

Which one do you use?

Is it me, or do they all smell like toilet block fresheners?

The one I used at home was infused with lavender and camomile or some such thing, I loved it.
Have you tried this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCY-fRnIZpI
Old Jan 28th 2012, 5:43 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

We use Ecovert HE. But, our choice of detergents is limited because my OH is allergic to most of them.

I'm not aware of any odour, but since my sinuses have been blocked since my first winter in Canada, I've lost my sense of smell.
Old Jan 28th 2012, 8:27 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Editha
We use Ecovert HE. But, our choice of detergents is limited because my OH is allergic to most of them.

I'm not aware of any odour, but since my sinuses have been blocked since my first winter in Canada, I've lost my sense of smell.
Blimey, you do like to moan, don't you ?? I was going to suggest the Negative thread to you, but I see you are already there, having fun !
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

Boris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond repute

I have been disappointed with the choice here. I just use Tide but it is not as good as Aerial or Persil.

But talking about smell, what I really hate the smell of are the Kitchen and bathroom cleaners. And Ceramica, which we use for the ceramic stove top, does the job but smells horrid.

and while I'm on a roll I hate the washer and dryer in our rented apartment. The dryer rolls everything into a ball within the first five minutes.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:28 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boris-canadabound
I have been disappointed with the choice here. I just use Tide but it is not as good as Aerial or Persil.

But talking about smell, what I really hate the smell of are the Kitchen and bathroom cleaners. And Ceramica, which we use for the ceramic stove top, does the job but smells horrid.

and while I'm on a roll I hate the washer and dryer in our rented apartment. The dryer rolls everything into a ball within the first five minutes.
You can actually buy Persil and Aerial here but only in certain appliance stores (well in Ontario anyway, not sure where you are located)
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:29 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
You can actually buy Persil and Aerial here but only in certain appliance stores (well in Ontario anyway, not sure where you are located)
Where?
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Where?
Maytag stores, specialiZed stores that sell just appliances - that sort of thing.I didn't mean The Brick!
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Maytag stores, specialiZed stores that sell just appliances - that sort of thing.I didn't mean The Brick!
, I needed to clarify before I do a smash and grab
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:38 am

, I needed to clarify before I do a smash and grab
you get used to the stuff here, honest.......you've got no choice, you have to
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:44 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

you get used to the stuff here, honest.......you've got no choice, you have to
I'm using Tide now...it's alright really, does the job
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:46 am

I'm using Tide now...it's alright really, does the job
I like Mrs Meyers or at a push Method.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 1:49 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'll have a look and try it out, i'm not hooked on Tide tho, it's ok but not great.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 2:00 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

I must be walking around with my eyes closed, I have never seen these in the shops. I had a look in marylou's yesterday, they sell meyer's, it did smell nice, but $19. I need to try the stores you suggested.

New washer arrives Thursday
Old Feb 1st 2012, 2:03 am

I must be walking around with my eyes closed, I have never seen these in the shops. I had a look in marylou's yesterday, they sell meyer's, it did smell nice, but $19. I need to try the stores you suggested.

New washer arrives Thursday
$19 is a bargain can go up to $25 in some stores but it's concentrate no fillers, organicy stuff

Method they sell everywhere, Crappy Tire, Superstore, Shoppers etc

Where is Marylou's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.