Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

tributes to dbd33 thread

tributes to dbd33 thread

Old Jan 6th 2009, 12:53 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tributes to dbd33 thread

Originally Posted by moondevil
I think shes need's to get rid of the bottle of red as well and get bottle beer, will suit the outfit better
With the greatest respect, could we try to be more grammatical on this thread?

The man will return in just 5 days and I feel we owe it to him to honour his rigour.

Or, honor his rigor in Fahrenheit.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:20 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
With the greatest respect, could we try to be more grammatical on this thread?

The man will return in just 5 days and I feel we owe it to him to honour his rigour.

Or, honor his rigor in Fahrenheit.
Sorry, I was doing a kate W special there

Do's this suit sir's standards

Our weather today is 26F - wow that sounds warm lol

Last edited by moondevil; Jan 6th 2009 at 1:28 am.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:33 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I was doing a kate W special there

Do's this suit sir's standards

Our weather today is 26F - wow that sounds warm lol
Marginally better. I don't think I'm brave enough to piss off Kate W., though.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:35 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Marginally better. I don't think I'm brave enough to piss off Kate W., though.
Quick...can i have a ban as well, may need some time off to hide

Kate will be fine....i think
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:43 am
Born again atheist

Quick...can i have a ban as well, may need some time off to hide

Kate will be fine....i think
I suppose I could report you to a moderator if you think that would be helpful.

But it's not entirely clear what the charge would be?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:43 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose I could report you to a moderator if you think that would be helpful.

But it's not entirely clear what the charge would be?
Excessive use of smilies
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:45 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Sue
Excessive use of smilies
Bloody hell. That was quick. How long does she get?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:45 am

Originally Posted by Sue
Excessive use of smilies
That will do..: eek:
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:49 am
hwp
BE Enthusiast

hwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sue
Excessive use of smilies
Oh that reminds me....

I wonder how many people know that the 'dbd' in dbd33 is short for dancing banana dude?

Of course, he'll deny that.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:50 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell. That was quick. How long does she get?
1/2 a day for each smilie and she will no longer be let loose with the smilie button unless she has in her possession a licence to post smilies
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:54 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Sue
1/2 a day for each smilie and she will no longer be let loose with the smilie button unless she has in her possession a licence to post smilies
Very fair, O wise one.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:56 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by hwp
Oh that reminds me....

I wonder how many people know that the 'dbd' in dbd33 is short for dancing banana dude?

Of course, he'll deny that.
Ooh, you know that's not true!

<Don't you?>
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:59 am

Originally Posted by Sue
Did you not see my Licence :ee k:tributes to dbd33 thread-licence.jpg
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:00 am
Born again atheist

Ahem.

Canada 5-1 Sweden.

Warm the cockles of dbd33's heart that will.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:00 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Did you not see my Licence :ee k:Attachment 76968
Fake!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.