Teatime Choices

Old Jun 27th 2014, 10:24 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Originally Posted by caretaker
I like whiskey in tea. I had fish, rice and asparagus but later on when the burger thaws out I may make a little shepherd's pie or something if I get hungry again.
Baked salmon with a chickpea salad. And it continues.
Old Jun 30th 2014, 1:02 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Flat cranberry scones.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 12:36 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Sausages chips and onion gravy and beer. Aaaahhhhhhhhh. The real question is what does Oink plan for tomorrow? Sprinkle some cheese on his mixed greens poached fillet & melba toast and aquire merit or order enough Indian for 4?
I drove into a German butcher's once when I took a turn for the wurst.

Last edited by caretaker; Jul 6th 2014 at 1:11 am.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 2:01 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

I was bored...shut in the house all day by rubbish weather... We had "sandwiches" but I did lots of sorts (10 varieties) really finely grated cheddar with onion, smoked salmon and dill, beef and beet root and horseradish etc...and I did them in tiny triangles, squares and blocks....all of them crust less of course...my mob behaved like they had died and gone to heaven - it made me laugh and gave great pleasure, I've never done anything like it before...great fun - and empty plates
Old Jul 6th 2014, 2:07 am

Originally Posted by MillieF
I was bored...shut in the house all day by rubbish weather... We had "sandwiches" but I did lots of sorts (10 varieties) really finely grated cheddar with onion, smoked salmon and dill, beef and beet root and horseradish etc...and I did them in tiny triangles, squares and blocks....all of them crust less of course...my mob behaved like they had died and gone to heaven - it made me laugh and gave great pleasure, I've never done anything like it before...great fun - and empty plates
Nice.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by caretaker
Sausages chips and onion gravy and beer. Aaaahhhhhhhhh. The real question is what does Oink plan for tomorrow? Sprinkle some cheese on his mixed greens poached fillet & melba toast and aquire merit or order enough Indian for 4?
I drove into a German butcher's once when I took a turn for the wurst.
I think I'll wait until hump day until I break out the bhunas. Tonight I plan on having chips, chips and chips.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 1:38 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

As per Canada's Food Guide something from the burger group, something from the fries group and something from the beer group.
Attached Thumbnails Teatime Choices-img1543.jpg  
Old Jul 12th 2014, 12:44 am

Woo hop its Friday but as its so hot outside and I don’t feel like a big meal I’ve just ordered this to have delivered. Hopefully it arrives just as I get back from the offy. Plus the film Hooligan Factory should do me nicely for the evening.

Vegetable platter of samosas, vegetable pakoras & chicken pakoras (for two)
Chicken Jalfrazie
Lamb Bhuna
Mushroom and pea rice
Garlic Naan
Peshwari Naan
Old Jul 12th 2014, 3:26 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Woo hop its Friday but as its so hot outside and I don’t feel like a big meal I’ve just ordered this to have delivered. Hopefully it arrives just as I get back from the offy. Plus the film Hooligan Factory should do me nicely for the evening.

Vegetable platter of samosas, vegetable pakoras & chicken pakoras (for two)
Chicken Jalfrazie
Lamb Bhuna
Mushroom and pea rice
Garlic Naan
Peshwari Naan
You can't get a more British Friday night tea than an Indian. I think it's actually in the Magna Carta as our right.

How was it? By the way, I like the way that chicken pakoras count as a vegetable platter.
Old Jul 12th 2014, 3:30 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
You can't get a more British Friday night tea than an Indian. I think it's actually in the Magna Carta as our right.

How was it? By the way, I like the way that chicken pakoras count as a vegetable platter.
I was slightly jealous when I read that. I just had pizza, which was good, but not as good as Oinks list tastes in my imagination.
Old Jul 12th 2014, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty

Very good, in fact its much better at this particular place on the weekends. I get medium spicy as if you ask for it really hot the chefs seem to to take it as a personal challenge and it sort ruins the experience.

The film on the other hand was one of the most rubbish ones I've had the misfortune to watch. I only managed to get through 3/4 of it and normally my tolerance for crap British lads films is pretty high.
Old Jul 12th 2014, 10:42 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Curried chicken and rice.
Attached Thumbnails Teatime Choices-img1545.jpg  
Old Jul 14th 2014, 1:59 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like a freezer but I don't see the gin?
Old Jul 18th 2014, 12:35 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Fatty says hotdogs for tea!
Old Jul 25th 2014, 3:23 am

A large naff off pizza, a dozen hot wings and an order of cheesy garlic sticks. The last night of freedom after this it'll be back to the twigs and berries.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.