Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Talking about wooden floors!

Talking about wooden floors!

Old Jun 27th 2007, 1:49 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talking about wooden floors!

Thank you guys for this light hearted start to the beginning of another stressfull day, you have made me giggle and reminded me why I visit this site so often

15 more days till MIL goes home
Old Jun 27th 2007, 1:56 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Thank you guys for this light hearted start to the beginning of another stressfull day, you have made me giggle and reminded me why I visit this site so often

15 more days till MIL goes home
15? My sympathies. Drink lots.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:20 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
15? My sympathies. Drink lots.
OH GOD she is soo mouch worse when she has had a bevvy or two - the joy will be this weekend 5 nights in a 26' motorhome. If you hear news reports of pensioner found in stomach of killer whale - don't look at me
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:24 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

OH GOD she is soo mouch worse when she has had a bevvy or two - the joy will be this weekend 5 nights in a 26' motorhome. If you hear news reports of pensioner found in stomach of killer whale - don't look at me
To plagiarize a current radio ad, just sing "Kumbaya" all the time. The MIL will voluntarily choose to travel on the roof on the RV.

If that doesn't work, strychnine is cheap and widely available in health food stores.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:27 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Good grief. Five nights? That's a marriage breaker.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
strychnine is cheap and widely available in health food stores.
Not sure about the health angle but interesting information.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:30 pm
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of

If that doesn't work, strychnine is cheap and widely available in health food stores.
I can think of more pleasurable ways to kill oneself, or less traceable ways to dispose of the MIL
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know a 'Martha Welcram'? She lives in Canada.
That was asked of me this morning as I was trying to explain to the lady behind the post office counter that I didn't want their credit card.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:34 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notiaink...honest
I can think of more pleasurable ways to kill oneself, or less traceable ways to dispose of the MIL
Three snookers balls in a large sock??
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey this is great, as I started this thread I can change the subject and hijack it as much as I want!
Feel free anyone else who wants to do the same, this is a designated 'It doesn't matter a bird's willy what the subject is thread'!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:37 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Does anyone know a 'Martha Welcram'? She lives in Canada.
That was asked of me this morning as I was trying to explain to the lady behind the post office counter that I didn't want their credit card.
Steve, that is so off the wall that even I can't think of a witty rejoinder.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:38 pm
Born again atheist

Hey this is great, as I started this thread I can change the subject and hijack it as much as I want!
Feel free anyone else who wants to do the same, this is a designated 'It doesn't matter a bird's willy what the subject is thread'!
Ah. Now I see.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Steve, that is so off the wall that even I can't think of a witty rejoinder.
I went in to send a package, when the lady asked me about the credit card I said I don't want one because I'm off to Canada, then said she knew the woman I mentioned and had I heard of her. I was going to engage in a surreal conversation but the Q was getting agitated.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:45 pm
Born again atheist

I went in to send a package, when the lady asked me about the credit card I said I don't want one because I'm off to Canada, then said she knew the woman I mentioned and had I heard of her. I was going to engage in a surreal conversation but the Q was getting agitated.
The dear lady in question is apparently unknown to the google behomoth.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:47 pm
Born again atheist

And you don't want to agitate Q. You know what he did to that nice Captain Jean-Luc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.