Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

This takes the biscuit for being dumb on a Friday

This takes the biscuit for being dumb on a Friday

Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Andthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant future
Default Re: This takes the biscuit for being dumb on a Friday

Originally Posted by manghams
I put my new cell phone through the wash! Doesnt work anymore
I'd like to abuse you all on how dumb you are, but a couple of months back, I washed AND dried my iPod.

It still works which is amazing though! (It's nice and clean now) hehe..
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Co-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud of

I put my new cell phone through the wash! Doesnt work anymore
Ha ha, one better........I dropped mine down the loo, but did not notice until later, .....definately dead!!!

However, having done something similar late last year, I had taken out insurance......and they had me a new phone to my door the same day, have to say I was a tad impressed!!! They did want the old phone back though, I lied and said I dropped it in a horses water bucket......couldn't bring myself to say it fell down the loo!!!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Co-Writer
Ha ha, one better........I dropped mine down the loo, but did not notice until later, .....definately dead!!!

However, having done something similar late last year, I had taken out insurance......and they had me a new phone to my door the same day, have to say I was a tad impressed!!! They did want the old phone back though, I lied and said I dropped it in a horses water bucket......couldn't bring myself to say it fell down the loo!!!

my sister did that same thing
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:34 pm
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute

in our house - 95% of the time it is me doing the silly things. However, in the space of a year - OH put one mobile phone through the wash, and ran over the replacement in his car!! It is terrible just how little sympathy I had for him - just so relieved it wisna me
Old Feb 18th 2008, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

always better when its someone else; makes you feel normal!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:01 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Go on then if we`re talking about phones.........

At a friends house agaes ago drinking coffee and eating lots of biccies, when my mobile rings. Takes it out of my bag and instead of answering it I dunk it in my coffee

I think thats because we`d gone through 3 packets of digestives so the whole hand to cup action was second nature by this time.

So I panic and run it under the tap, (well coffee would dry and go sticky no?)

It died.

Yes i`m blonde.

Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Go on then if we`re talking about phones.........

At a friends house agaes ago drinking coffee and eating lots of biccies, when my mobile rings. Takes it out of my bag and instead of answering it I dunk it in my coffee

I think thats because we`d gone through 3 packets of digestives so the whole hand to cup action was second nature by this time.

So I panic and run it under the tap, (well coffee would dry and go sticky no?)

It died.

Yes i`m blonde.