Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Is this a step too far?

Is this a step too far?

Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Is this a step too far?

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Not this scouser, I'd never heard of it before I found this forum.

It is one of the few downsides to finding this place.
I'm a scouser too and I seriously don't know any other scouser; let alone Brit who likes that stuff...truly, truly GROSS!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Someone has far too much money.

If you're looking to get rid of some of it I'll PM you with my bank account number.

Actually I think it might fit, 125 gram jars are what I've seen in the stores here, and if you're getting the Marmite lid you have to get the Colemans Mustard lid too.
Ah, but if you buy the colemans mustard lid you then just have to buy a Match Striker - Ebony Globe (with silver rim) described as

Light your fire with our hand made ebony match striker. The ebony comes from sustainable sources. It is turned by English craftsmen from the off cuts of high quality woodwind instruments - oboes and clarinets This match striker is a highly desirable contemporary version of the much collected Edwardian vesta striker. Just take a non safety match - usually red headed ones made by Swan Vesta - out of the silver holder and strike it down the ribbed edge.

Can you get Swan Vesta in Canada

Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

I love Marmite, love the toaster

I bought 6 extra large jars last monday, to send in the container with our stuff and they wouldn't include it - said i had to take it in may case, something to do with food stuffs and customs.

I was gutted; but I'm on to my second jar already, so how will I cope if I can only get little jars???