Sophie Ellis Bextor

Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:45 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
No - cricket is too slow for me. I'm a fast lady
Just Fast or do you play Fast and Easy????
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:46 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Just Fast or do you play Fast and Easy????
Down boy You've only bought me the one drink!!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:47 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Can you do LBW too?
What's that?

Can I understand anything today?
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:48 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
What's that?

Leg before wicket. A method of dismissing a batsman in Cricket.
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

What's that?

A term in the game of cricket. Don't ask, it would send you to sleep
Banned

Down boy You've only bought me the one drink!!
Yeah but it was a big 'un.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:49 pm
End of the line

Leg before wicket. A method of dismissing a batsman in Cricket.
Don't know why they can't just say FO.
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody that can explain the rules of cricket to a foreigner deserves a medal.
To the best of my knowledge it has NEVER been sucessfully done.

Im still working on soc...football with my OH after 6 or 7 years LOL!

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

would someone kick me out of this thread please?
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:50 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

What's that?

If you have to ask you really dont need (or want) to know
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:51 pm
End of the line

Yeah but it was a big 'un.
By blokes terms or women's??
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:55 pm
Banned

By blokes terms or women's??
by the terms of the bar in this place!!!!
Dont know about anyone else but no matter what I order here I never get drunk and I'm still thirsty.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:56 pm
End of the line

by the terms of the bar in this place!!!!
Dont know about anyone else but no matter what I order here I never get drunk and I'm still thirsty.
Yes but you never have to pay either
Old Jul 13th 2006, 2:58 pm
Banned

Yes but you never have to pay either
Thats only cos the staff are always skiving off somewhere.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 7:20 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by koogar
a friend of mine is obsessed with sophie ellis bextor.

personally, I think she looks like david coulthard in drag
mwhahahahahahah!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.