Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

A small weather related rant!

A small weather related rant!

Old Jun 7th 2013, 5:48 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A small weather related rant!

Originally Posted by floatsy
And there it is: ka-ching! Your passive aggression is obvious. Must have been waiting for a while for that one. Come again, anytime, Almost Canadian.
Why is A/C p/a for asking a question. It's a fairly normal thing on a forum?

Talking of the insects the fireflies were out in force last night. Just beautiful I was out on the deck having a fag and one kept coming closer and closer - I reckon it saw the end of the ciggy and thought it was a juicy mate or something.

I put out the fag before the unsuspecting insect tried to hump it and burnt his ass.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 6:58 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
...the fireflies were out in force last night...one kept coming closer and closer - I reckon it saw the end of the ciggy and thought it was a juicy mate or something.

I put out the fag before the unsuspecting insect tried to hump it and burnt his ass.
If you'd let it and carried on smoking, you might have discovered a new sort of recreational drug.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 7:22 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

The weather warning has been posted for us here and informs me of 40-60mm of rain for tomorrow alone.

You might need more than one whiskey

Originally Posted by MillieF
Cheers, Rosie, but it would appear that Greenhill's hill is going to be somewhat soggy as he says...Andrea is bringing (the word torrential was used on the radio just now) rains for the weekend starting tonight! A whiskey and ginger perhaps for the soul?
Old Jun 7th 2013, 9:56 pm
Fancy a Cuppa?

Rosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Why is A/C p/a for asking a question. It's a fairly normal thing on a forum?

Talking of the insects the fireflies were out in force last night. Just beautiful I was out on the deck having a fag and one kept coming closer and closer - I reckon it saw the end of the ciggy and thought it was a juicy mate or something.

The two would definitely become one, if the ciggy was in my hand!!
Old Jun 7th 2013, 9:59 pm
Fancy a Cuppa?

Rosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
After a few mice days now we're back to the chilly drizzle.
After all the hot weather, a break is nice. Means I can get on with stuff inside without feeling guilty I'm not outside!
Old Jun 7th 2013, 10:05 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still trying to work out what a mice day is.

What day of the squeak is it?
Old Jun 7th 2013, 10:33 pm
Fancy a Cuppa?

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I'm still trying to work out what a mice day is.

What day of the squeak is it?