shaving

Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:49 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shaving

ok you lot I see none of you lot have owned up to making a meal of it all I used Bic razors before and even then I was no good at shaving the poor bugger, christ of course I used shaving foam I can use that to shave ma big hairy ass if need be I did go shopping and bought new razors (hell knows if they will be any better) but poor kevin looks like he has been dragged through a hedge and back again, I think Im going to have to chain him down next time
Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:54 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Oh shit.

I just remembered another post. I feel really bad now.
dont be daft if ya show me a photo of what you think the mother here looks like after they swaped at birth, I will tell you if its a good look alike and I can use sans immac
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:00 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
..show me a photo of what you think the mother here looks like after they swaped at birth
Perchance...?

Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

Cover the area with a hot towel for a few minutes to soften the hairs. Use plenty of good quality shaving cream and a proper brush to apply it and use a sharp (razor sharp lol) quality blade with plenty of water to rinse it after every stroke. Use a moisturising balm on the skin afterwards.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:07 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:08 am
Lloydminster AB

bloody hell I thought I was sent for then I flippin shit myself when that poped up nah to big but close
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:09 am
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by sans
Stunning
stunning stunning I thought hell its self came to get me
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:11 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Argh..........Woman just get ya curlers in
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:13 am
Lloydminster AB

Argh..........Woman just get ya curlers in
hay your immac took all my hair out no flippin hair to put a curler in
Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:14 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Sep 27th 2008, 2:17 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

hay your immac took all my hair out no flippin hair to put a curler in
I think maybe its a monkeydoodle...........Bit of lippy and some hemeroide cream under the eyes and your fit to go
Old Sep 27th 2008, 3:04 pm
Lloydminster AB

I think maybe its a monkeydoodle...........Bit of lippy and some hemeroide cream under the eyes and your fit to go
its gonna take a lot more than lippy and cream more like quick fit, new body in no time. saying that the beast from hell has a better body than me,just a little bit more hairy and I could let kevin have his pay back and he could shave me
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:20 am
Banned

swiggy1030 will become famous soon enoughswiggy1030 will become famous soon enough

I have just bathed and shaved my son and now he looks like he has the map of the world on his face and neck, no wonder he tries to leg it out the bathroom when he see's me with the razor. surely I cant be the only person who shaves another person badly. can I there must be more than me who has got it wrong?(in my case I always get it wrong, poor bugger)
Be ok when it gets to minus 50,son will be glad of the extra hairs,can you bathe me somtime,shit first post since you left the highlands
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

kate

Do you have a Body Shop in town ??? They do a cream shaving cream which you apply withe old fashioned shaving brush that I am sure either your dad or grandad would have used. It is really good as it is really creamy and softens the area prior to shaving and it also doesnt cause much of a shaving rash (Phil and my dad used to use it )

Used to be in a white container with black writing on.

Gay
x
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:28 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by burton bunch
kate

Do you have a Body Shop in town ??? They do a cream shaving cream which you apply withe old fashioned shaving brush that I am sure either your dad or grandad would have used. It is really good as it is really creamy and softens the area prior to shaving and it also doesnt cause much of a shaving rash (Phil and my dad used to use it )

Used to be in a white container with black writing on.

Gay
x
thanks Gay, no the closest Body shop is in Edmonton 2 1/2 hours away. but never thought of using the old fashiond shaving soap I will give it a go, ive seen it here in one of the shops cant remember what one, But I will find it thank Gay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.