shaving

Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:24 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default shaving

I have just bathed and shaved my son and now he looks like he has the map of the world on his face and neck, no wonder he tries to leg it out the bathroom when he see's me with the razor. surely I cant be the only person who shaves another person badly. can I there must be more than me who has got it wrong?(in my case I always get it wrong, poor bugger)
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:35 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shaving

Originally Posted by kate white
in my case I always get it wrong, poor bugger
Use an implement other than a cut throat razor.

R.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:39 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Use an implement other than a cut throat razor.

R.
I tried an electric shaver but he pulls away from that,so it was back to the razor and shaving foam or he would look like a hairy monster
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:42 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried an electric shaver but he pulls away from that,so it was back to the razor and shaving foam or he would look like a hairy monster
Your child was swapped in the maternity ward....

Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:43 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

So who is it that wants him shaved and why?

Couldn't you just take him to a barber and get his hair cut.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:43 pm
Lloydminster AB

Your child was swapped in the maternity ward....

http://www.blog.speculist.com/archives/chimp.jpg
that would be him if I had no razor
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:45 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by Steve_P
So who is it that wants him shaved and why?

Couldn't you just take him to a barber and get his hair cut.
I can cut his hair but not shave the face and he would not sit for a barber I wish it was that simple
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

I can see you chasing Kevin with a razor
What kind of razor did you use when you were in UK?
Maybe get the same type from back home that he is
familiar with.
Yoong
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of

I pray this is a wind up!

Please tell me your son is at least 18 for him to need to be shaved.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just bathed and shaved my son and now he looks like he has the map of the world on his face and neck, no wonder he tries to leg it out the bathroom when he see's me with the razor. surely I cant be the only person who shaves another person badly. can I there must be more than me who has got it wrong?(in my case I always get it wrong, poor bugger)
poor boy! did you use shaving foam............
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:24 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Kate have you tried Immac
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I have say I'm a little intrigued as to why YOU are shaving your son?! I'm presuming he needs assistance, as opposed to being inexperienced and bad at it?!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 12:32 am
Lotus-eater

Originally Posted by ann m
I have say I'm a little intrigued as to why YOU are shaving your son?! I'm presuming he needs assistance, as opposed to being inexperienced and bad at it?!
Oh shit.

I just remembered another post. I feel really bad now.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Oh shit.

I just remembered another post. I feel really bad now.
OK - so I've missed something along the way about her family situation - but in true kate white spirit, she doesn't seem to have been offended Rich and has added lots of these to her post.

She'll be back here soon, just as soon as she's finished applying the balm...
Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:28 am
Lotus-eater

Originally Posted by ann m
She'll be back here soon, just as soon as she's finished applying the balm...
What the heck is she shaving now

R.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.