Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Remember when.........

Remember when.........

Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

lucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant future
Default Remember when.........

Remember_When.pps
Old Jul 30th 2008, 6:08 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Remember when.........

Remember some, but not all, used to love the mojo's....Four for a penny at the corner shop!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Remember almost all of it, i don't remember ever seeing Roy Rogers at the pictures.

I was telling my kids the other day about our Black & White Telly that only had 3 channels and you had to get up to turn it over!!

They were astounded to say the least!! I think they thought i was making it up.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:27 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Remember most of that (not the cinema stuff, but then we only had a three digit 'phone number and no cinema...).
Also remember that people cared.
If you fell off you bike/out of a tree/whatever a passing adult would help and no-body got upset.