Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:39 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rats and a Sinking Ship

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
will a hug make it better
Not possible now
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:40 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not.

Goes and sits in a cupboard and won't come out for a while
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:41 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not.

Goes and sits in a cupboard and won't come out for a while
Hey come outta the cupboard.........................

<Butch blows kisses across the ether>
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:42 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hey come outta the cupboard.........................

<Butch blows kisses across the ether>
promise not to yell at me
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:43 am
Banned

promise not to yell at me
Why would I yell at you??
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:49 am
Sawdust making harpy

Why would I yell at you??
stays in cupboard - its safer in this basement anyway.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:34 pm
Banned

stays in cupboard - its safer in this basement anyway.
You may die in there (or get F***ed off)
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:57 pm
Sawdust making harpy

You may die in there (or get F***ed off)

I have will power and can stay in here all day!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:46 pm
Sawdust making harpy

I have will power and can stay in here all day!
And I think i may well do that - you be careful out there in the basement.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 6:43 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
If you want to stop posting then stop by all means , but what's with all the big "I'm leaving" announcements ?
You always come back

I have been quiet for the summer, but now I'M BACK and causing trouble in the spanking thread and I'm burning to find another one to throw in my $2000 worth (I find it hard to stop after 2c)
Old Oct 5th 2008, 12:37 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
You always come back

I have been quiet for the summer, but now I'M BACK and causing trouble in the spanking thread and I'm burning to find another one to throw in my $2000 worth (I find it hard to stop after 2c)
Woohoo ladies another lamb to the slaughter - come on in Dave our basement is very erm comfortable lol

I am no longer in the cupboard so Butch had better watch out - where's everyone else?
Old Oct 5th 2008, 12:49 pm
Banned

Woohoo ladies another lamb to the slaughter - come on in Dave our basement is very erm comfortable lol

I am no longer in the cupboard so Butch had better watch out - where's everyone else?
<butch keeps his back to the wall>
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:43 pm
Sawdust making harpy

<butch keeps his back to the wall>
What????? you think I mean come out of the closet that would involve strap ons and all that other random gay girl stuff uuurrgggh

Now I see why your backs against the wall
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:45 pm
Banned

What????? you think I mean come out of the closet that would involve strap ons and all that other random gay girl stuff uuurrgggh

Now I see why your backs against the wall
Well that and the fact I have not seen Daz for awhile, either he is hiding in the shadows or he met a nasty fate and I could be next
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:51 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Well that and the fact I have not seen Daz for awhile, either he is hiding in the shadows or he met a nasty fate and I could be next

Kicks back under the table a random arm from an unconcious Daz - turns to Butch and says

"no idea what you're talking about mate"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.