Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:13 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rats and a Sinking Ship

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Blimey flower lost for words - there's a first! lol
Had my mouth full............................................

or was that just wishful thinking
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:19 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Had my mouth full............................................

or was that just wishful thinking
Step away from the bacon (I bet its all crispy the length of time its been down in this cellar by now anyway)
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:33 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Step away from the bacon (I bet its all crispy the length of time its been down in this cellar by now anyway)
Funny bacon

Looked like chopped liver, tasted like fish paste and had hairs in it
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:37 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Funny bacon

Looked like chopped liver, tasted like fish paste and had hairs in it
not mine then - not if it has hairs in it

(as an aside has anyone noticed on the "more" smilies, the embarrassed smiley is spelled wrong!)
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:40 am
Banned

not mine then - not if it has hairs in it

(as an aside has anyone noticed on the "more" smilies, the embarrassed smiley is spelled wrong!)
You took my advice and waxed then??
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:46 am
Sawdust making harpy

You took my advice and waxed then??
Yes thanks hun you're so in touch with your feminine side. That stuff you recommended that you did your arse with was spot on
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:48 am
Banned

Yes thanks hun you're so in touch with your feminine side. That stuff you recommended that you did your arse with was spot on
And it didnt cause you any issues? You know with your genital warts???
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:56 am
Sawdust making harpy

And it didnt cause you any issues? You know with your genital warts???
made a couple a bit larger but nothing to write home about coming to think of them as friends now - may even get them some crabs as company
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:58 am
Banned

made a couple a bit larger but nothing to write home about coming to think of them as friends now - may even get them some crabs as company
Crabs????? I thought they were bloody lobsters............biggest ones I'd ever seen last I was down there
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:01 am
Sawdust making harpy

Crabs????? I thought they were bloody lobsters............biggest ones I'd ever seen last I was down there
Oh you were there were you - funny couldn't feel a thing ()
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:02 am
Banned

Oh you were there were you - funny couldn't feel a thing ()
cant say I'm shocked.........................................

could drive a bloody dray through there
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:05 am
Sawdust making harpy

cant say I'm shocked.........................................

could drive a bloody dray through there

mmmm tbh its not the first time i'd heard the phrase "sausage up an alley" either
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:06 am
Banned

mmmm tbh its not the first time i'd heard the phrase "sausage up an alley" either
Or in your case Back alley
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:07 am
Sawdust making harpy

Or in your case Back alley
Which reminds me - how much were those strap ons that you were so fond of again????
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:09 am
Banned

Which reminds me - how much were those strap ons that you were so fond of again????
Nah I think you got me mixed up with Daz, My Todger is still in full working order

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.