Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:16 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rats and a Sinking Ship

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Sorry to ruin the "fluffy pink poodle comforter" version of life but sometimes a good dose of reality is just not present in peoples heads.
That's all very well but who gets to be the arbiter of which reality is the most real?
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:32 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Its funny how now that Sas has left us that it seems ok for others to come out of the woodwork and join in with the 'Saskia Bashing'!

I was never her bezzie or anything but if people didn't like her why didn't they respond in such a way when she was here to defend herself

Also amazes me how certain people can change.......those few people that seemed to be her 'cyber friends' have now turned into the 'cyber school bullies'.
OK
1) nobody (until you) has named names
2) since you're prepared to suggest EVERYONE is refering to just ONE person why dont you name names with regards to the bullies?
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:53 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OK
1) nobody (until you) has named names
2) since you're prepared to suggest EVERYONE is refering to just ONE person why dont you name names with regards to the bullies?
but that would just start a right old barney and then things will get out of hand, people know who the bullies are and just leave them to it and to me thats the best way to deal with bullies. they are people who are sad for some reason or another and want to lash out because they can on here and in real life nobody knows who they are sad but true
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:02 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
but that would just start a right old barney and then things will get out of hand, people know who the bullies are and just leave them to it and to me thats the best way to deal with bullies. they are people who are sad for some reason or another and want to lash out because they can on here and in real life nobody knows who they are sad but true
Well I guess thats means I cant be a bully since at least two regular posters and three casual posters have met me in real life
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:07 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Well I guess thats means I cant be a bully since at least two regular posters and three casual posters have met me in real life
Em dont know never met you but im sure you are a sweet heart really when you met them did they ever meet up againif so then yip your a sweet heart
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:11 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Em dont know never met you but im sure you are a sweet heart really when you met them did they ever meet up againif so then yip your a sweet heart
They are still locked in his cellar
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:14 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
They are still locked in his cellar
I knew it does he still have the key
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:16 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it does he still have the key
Butch doesn't need a key..........they know better than to try and escape
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:17 pm
Banned

they all met me more than once
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:19 pm
NEMESIS

"they all met me more than once" Ed Gein 1957
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:21 pm
Lloydminster AB

Butch doesn't need a key..........they know better than to try and escape
hell that sounds scary, so if he wants to meet up with people they are smart and say NO and if they are stupid they disappear and their was me thinking he was a sweetie when the moon is down
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:26 pm
NEMESIS

hell that sounds scary, so if he wants to meet up with people they are smart and say NO and if they are stupid they disappear and their was me thinking he was a sweetie when the moon is down
How many "sweeties" are on the FBI`s top 10 most wanted ? I cant say anymore as he will hunt me down like the dog i am
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:30 pm
Lloydminster AB

How many "sweeties" are on the FBI`s top 10 most wanted ? I cant say anymore as he will hunt me down like the dog i am
never to be seen again
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

"they all met me more than once" Ed Gein 1957
butch has always been sweet to me
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:33 pm
NEMESIS

never to be seen again
I have my own corner in his cellar and he even feeds me the left over flesh He`s a real sweetie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.