Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:37 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rats and a Sinking Ship

ok, so your both banged up and butch chucks you's in some meat who the heck are you both eatingwho has went missing last? got to be an old bird like myselfhe is not into the old tuff meat
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:41 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
he is not into the old tuff meat
He doesn't mind when its washed down with a nice bottle of Chianti fa fa fa fa fa fa fa !
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:47 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

ok, so your both banged up and butch chucks you's in some meat who the heck are you both eatingwho has went missing last? got to be an old bird like myselfhe is not into the old tuff meat
They cant eat you kate......i hear you are skin and bones at the moment
Although i said butch could come to urs for a BBQ when we arrive, not sure now

But butch is a sweetie, just needs that sugar now and again

I find the site interesting we have mum,dad and grandparents on here (you know who you are)
i have met some really nice and friendly people on here and then some that i wont give the time of day too, on forum or off forum.
But thats life
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:52 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
He doesn't mind when its washed down with a nice bottle of Chianti fa fa fa fa fa fa fa !
yeah well this old tuff bird is staying right where she is, chianti fa fa fa or not, I bet sask is in the cellar now and not left at all and she fell into his trap he must be feeding on her by now, dont worrie you will get the scraps soon
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

yeah well this old tuff bird is staying right where she is, chianti fa fa fa or not, I bet sask is in the cellar now and not left at all and she fell into his trap he must be feeding on her by now, dont worrie you will get the scraps soon
Do you think they are all down there, all the ones that have left
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:55 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Do you think they are all down there, all the ones that have left
**** we`ve been rumbled !
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:56 pm
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by moondevil
They cant eat you kate......i hear you are skin and bones at the moment

But butch is a sweetie, just needs that sugar now and again

I find the site interesting we have mum,dad and grandparents on here (you know who you are)
i have met some really nice and friendly people on here and then some that i wont give the time of day too, on forum or off forum.
But thats life
yeah skin and bone is NOT a good choice yuk. BBQ yeah ok but so long as you have him on a leash and he lets the other out for a decent feast and you had better make sure you have a whole load of sugar for him or your next in the cellar
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:57 pm
NEMESIS

He will bring plenty of yummy "meat"
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:58 pm
NEMESIS

yeah skin and bone is NOT a good choice
He loves "ribs" in BBQ sauce
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:59 pm
Lloydminster AB

**** we`ve been rumbled !
do you think sugar is enough for butch to be loose on? I still think a strong chain is in order and a cross
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:00 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

If all the ones that went missing went in butch basement......did he really take bazzz

Sugar not a problem, they produce it in the next town
I know im ok, skin and bones with all the stress, so hell leave me alone or maybe he likes sucking on bones

i woundered why he'd locked the wife in cupboard
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:00 pm
Lloydminster AB

He loves "ribs" in BBQ sauce
no BBQ no BBQ
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:01 pm
Lloydminster AB

If all the ones that went missing went in butch basement......did he really take bazzz

Sugar not a problem, they produce it in the next town
I know im ok, skin and bones with all the stress, so hell leave me alone or maybe he likes sucking on bones

cos the man is insane
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:03 pm
NEMESIS

Thanks for the reminder.....she`s been in there for 3 weeks ! Bazzz......get lost.....youve had enough "bacon" for one day !
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

cos the man is insane

I think Butch is lovely and wouldn't do anything as mean as keep us in the cellar ( is that enough creeping yet )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.