Of The Rails

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:08 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Of The Rails

Originally Posted by smiges33
though i would start a thread about anything. as i have had a tendancy to hijack threads and turn them around into something else. quiet sure im not the only one how has done this. sometimes its fun as in the case of the thread: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend) in others it leads you around in circles listening to trolls or things that have nothing to do with the start of the thread whatsoever. so please feel free to post what you wish here. with the normal rules of BE of course.

first post. lack of sleep. was up til 06.30 this morning replying to YYZLover in the thread: Why regulars get frustrated at some newbies. (or - Google is your friend) yes slef inflicted i know but it was fun and became highly edictive after a while. note to self. must not stay up all night loosing ones sanity
enjoy life, see whats on the other side, never be afraid of constructive critism, and above all look in the mirrow once in a while, smile and see if its still the same you that you remember.

sorry the title should read off the rails. tired and missed an f off. no that does's sound right at all. must get some sleep before loose my sanity
Presumably your lack of punctuation, bad spelling and poor presentation is down to your fatigue? It all makes for difficult reading, however, I persevered, then wondered first of all why you had bothered to write it, and secondly why the heck I'd bothered to read it!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AlvicSK
I dont know what has happened to this place since I left for a few weeks - it has completely gone off the rails

Where did the polite, intelligent coversations about real problems go to.................oh......that was the other forum......ahhhh....explains alot
thats why i put this thread in here. a little light humour didnt hurt anyone especially if they are waiting up t 5 years to get in
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

thats why i put this thread in here. a little light humour didnt hurt anyone especially if they are waiting up t 5 years to get in
Good idea - I noticed it had all got quite serious
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YYZlover
You think?
"I think there,for I am (I think)
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

fertilized or scrammbled?
over easy
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:42 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YYZlover
over easy
I wouldn't consider you easy, except when it comes to getting along with most ppl.