I was most upset!

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:18 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default I was most upset!

Earlier today this blinking laptop I use to keep in touch with you lot decided to crash, big styley, after lots of pushing of buttons and getting frustrated I just ignored it. Hubby and I decided it's not worth trying to fix it again and was on the verge of going laptop shopping tomorrow.

My biggest concern was how long I would be out of touch with you lot on BE

Hubby tried to see if this machine would work......amazing it's living to see another few minutes. If I fall off the radar, it's because this piece of junk has given up the ghost again.......But I will return. (Hopefully it will keep going for a bit longer though as our UK trip has depleted our funds somewhat - all that OXO I brought back).
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I was most upset!

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Earlier today this blinking laptop I use to keep in touch with you lot decided to crash, big styley, after lots of pushing of buttons and getting frustrated I just ignored it. Hubby and I decided it's not worth trying to fix it again and was on the verge of going laptop shopping tomorrow.

Hubby tried to see if this machine would work......amazing it's living to see another few minutes. If I fall off the radar, it's because this piece of junk has given up the ghost again.......But I will return. (Hopefully it will keep going for a bit longer though as our UK trip has depleted our funds somewhat - all that OXO I brought back).
Well, you came back from your trip, posted and then buggered off again. I was wondering where you'd taken off to.

Now, howabout selling those oxo cubes on the black market for hard cash to fund for new laptop?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

So that's where you bin!! Good job I didn't email you about a visit this week then eh...you wouldn't have got it anyway!! Trucks been an absolute arse this week....can't get it into anywhere cos the garages have been chockablock due to the weather, so it's stuck on the drive now and we're having to use the banger with skiddy tyres!! Hopefully, all being well Piff, I should be able to get round to meeting up with you next week, alright!?
PS....I know exactly where you're coming from re: lack of available funds now...as soon as the truck is fixed and back on the road, it's up for sale

Last edited by Ruby Murray; Feb 3rd 2008 at 4:43 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope that laptop hangs on ! You may end up spending a lot of time at the library otherwise

xx
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daft batty
Lets hope that laptop hangs on ! You may end up spending a lot of time at the library otherwise

xx
might get to read a book or two there then whilst waiting
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
might get to read a book or two there then whilst waiting
or use their PCs to come to BE?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:21 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's working again today for the minute! Put it this way, I think we should just get a new one, I might just need medication if I don't get to come on here!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's working again today for the minute! Put it this way, I think we should just get a new one, I might just need medication if I don't get to come on here!
I am needing medication from being on here
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

ladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to behold

Everyone on here seems to be getting Macbooks at the moment - I'm very tempted too...

Hope your laptop holds on in there.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladymoose
Everyone on here seems to be getting Macbooks at the moment - I'm very tempted too...

Had a mac for ever brilliant can highly recomend, OH is in IT and would not use anything else, when the kids were here pre uni we had 5 macs here,
never had any problems that weren't self inflicted
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

withdrawl sysmtons ?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ladymoose

have you seen how much they cost??
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

try ebay?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

But batty, they are worth the money. Trust me! I'm a doctor.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by YYZlover
But batty, they are worth the money. Trust me! I'm a doctor.
said the bishop to the pope during the inquisition

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.