Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Prince Harry and Meghan ......

Prince Harry and Meghan ......

Old Feb 16th 2021, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Harry and Meghan ......

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
She would have to over the 12 week hurdle as that time before carries the higher chance of miscarriage IMO.

Coming from someone who is currently 18.5 weeks and is no way near as petite as her...I would say she has to be at least 24 weeks.

Congrratulations!

I hope all goes well for you.

I won't hazard a guess as to how long she is in to her pregnancy ....... I was one who "carried all before her".

At 6 months, someone thought I was due the next week, I was so big.

It was just a 7lb baby girl, and not much weight gain
Old Feb 16th 2021, 11:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scilly
Congrratulations!

I won't hazard a guess as to how long she is in to her pregnancy ....... I was one who "carried all before her".

She looks bigger than I was at 9 mths. The week before my daughter was born, people asked me if I had a boy or girl.

She was on time and weighed 5lbs 12 1/2 oz.
Old Feb 17th 2021, 1:12 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scilly
Congrratulations!

Thank you.

Yes it’s deceiving with bumps. I’ve only just started to ‘pop’

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
She looks bigger than I was at 9 mths. The week before my daughter was born, people asked me if I had a boy or girl.

She was on time and weighed 5lbs 12 1/2 oz.
People think she looks like she is due May time but who knows. I’ve been told girls are usually not as big as boys when they are born
Old Feb 17th 2021, 1:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

Yes it’s deceiving with bumps. I’ve only just started to ‘pop’

People think she looks like she is due May time but who knows. I’ve been told girls are usually not as big as boys when they are born

I was told it was because I didn’t have lot of fluid. My daughter was enormous when she was pregnant...her daughter was the same weight 5lb 12 1/2 ozs. I guess she was carrying a lot of fluid.
Old Feb 17th 2021, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

I was big from about 4-5 weeks, waist enlarged, had to buy larger size clothes at 2 months, into maternity at 3 months!

Yet I was very slim back in those days!
Old Feb 17th 2021, 7:35 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

She would have to over the 12 week hurdle as that time before carries the higher chance of miscarriage IMO.

Coming from someone who is currently 18.5 weeks and is no way near as petite as her...I would say she has to be at least 24 weeks.
Congrats!! Do keep us updated... I love to hear about BE babies - I've followed you from arriving on an IEC and your journey continues now in new exciting ways! Hope all goes well..

I was told boys show 'out front and girls show 'all around' - which was the case for me, from behind you wouldn't have known I was pregnant.. but I had a sizeable bump at the front at 5 months..
Old Feb 17th 2021, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Congrats!! Do keep us updated... I love to hear about BE babies - I've followed you from arriving on an IEC and your journey continues now in new exciting ways! Hope all goes well..

I was told boys show 'out front and girls show 'all around' - which was the case for me, from behind you wouldn't have known I was pregnant.. but I had a sizeable bump at the front at 5 months..

I was also told that, and I certainly showed out front .......... yet I had a girl!
Old Feb 17th 2021, 10:09 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Beckiwoo.

As for baby bumps, first pregnancy gained all of 14 lbs and gave birth to a healthy 6 lb 1 oz baby girl. Came home weighing the same as I weighed the day I got pregnant. Never wore maternity clothes.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 2:27 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

There's an internet theory that Meghan wasn't pregnant the first time round. Used a fake belly and a surrogate.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 3:09 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Siouxie!! I will keep you posted

Originally Posted by Rete
Congratulations, Beckiwoo.
Thank you
Old Feb 19th 2021, 5:07 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Last edited by bats; Feb 19th 2021 at 6:40 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2021, 6:42 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
Congratulations, have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

MM said she had a miscarriage in September so the very most she can be is 20 weeks.
She had a miscarriage in July, according to The Guardian (and several other sites, reported in the NY Times, the BBC etc.,)
Meghan shared the devastation that she and Prince Harry felt after she lost a baby in July and was admitted to hospital.
although apparently it wasn't reported until November... so she could be considerably further along.
Old Feb 19th 2021, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

I read somewhere last night that the new baby was due around the time of Prince Philip's birthday ...... which is in early June.

that is around 4 months from now.
Old Feb 20th 2021, 5:04 pm
limey party pooper

She had a miscarriage in July, according to The Guardian (and several other sites, reported in the NY Times, the BBC etc.,)

although apparently it wasn't reported until November... so she could be considerably further along.
gosh, you post after I edited mine still contained what I had deleted.

yes I read somewhere else that it earlier than September so deleted that part. Still wanted to wend congratulations to Becki tho.
Old Mar 8th 2021, 2:18 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watch the Oprah interview last night?

This is the TLDR:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56316659

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.