Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Nov 21st 2015, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
It's been an exciting weekend!
Send some snow this way!
Old Nov 21st 2015, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
I'm presuming that Daisy is your beautiful dog rather than the car... Which is nice but not as nice as her. I could never own a dog with a coat like that- they would look like a neglected dreadlocked hobo that lived in a haystack - grooming should be a higher priority with ours but sadly not. What is your squirrel called?
That is why I like short haired dachshunds, virtually no grooming needs, just some occasional ear cleaning and tooth cleaning. Coat stays clean and rarely needs to be bathed.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 12:07 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

I'm presuming that Daisy is your beautiful dog rather than the car... Which is nice but not as nice as her. I could never own a dog with a coat like that- they would look like a neglected dreadlocked hobo that lived in a haystack - grooming should be a higher priority with ours but sadly not. What is your squirrel called?
Yeah, Daisy is the dog, she is in desperate need of a bath, along with Henry our other one, I'll get a pic of them looking lovely tomorrow. Neither of them tolerate much brushing by me, Daisy's previous owner used to shave her short, so she never learnt how to be groomed and Henry just doesn't like much fussing.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 12:08 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Send some snow this way!
Hardly any so far
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 1:31 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Yeah, Daisy is the dog, she is in desperate need of a bath, along with Henry our other one, I'll get a pic of them looking lovely tomorrow. Neither of them tolerate much brushing by me, Daisy's previous owner used to shave her short, so she never learnt how to be groomed and Henry just doesn't like much fussing.
I have an idea for Daisy.... She will probably need a pre grooming sedative!
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-image.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 2:07 am
Account Closed

When you decide you want a panda and can't have one, just make the dog look like one....

I've seen people do cuts to look like lions as well...

Old Nov 22nd 2015, 2:22 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

When you decide you want a panda and can't have one, just make the dog look like one....

Funny you should sat that ....

I've seen people do cuts to look like lions as well...

http://i1.wp.com/www.honestlymariah....ion-view-1.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/www.honestlymariah....size=300%2C247
Funny you should say that!....

You are a bit limited with Charlee- she could be a gecko, or a Skink if you dyed her green

Before and after with Stinkysnoop- He loves his stuffies! Current BFF is his sloth- he wraps his paws round it and sucks it as he drifts off to sleep- daft mutt. Then auditioning for the Wizard of Oz?
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-20151010_203130.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_0635.jpg  

Last edited by Stinkypup; Nov 22nd 2015 at 2:36 am.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 3:06 am

My daughter keeps threatening to do this, and she is desperate to do Henrys toes glow in the dark
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 3:43 am
Account Closed

You are a bit limited with Charlee- she could be a gecko, or a Skink if you dyed her green

Before and after with Stinkysnoop- He loves his stuffies! Current BFF is his sloth- he wraps his paws round it and sucks it as he drifts off to sleep- daft mutt. Then auditioning for the Wizard of Oz?
Off to see the wizard!

Here is a dachshund with a lion.

Charlee was a rabbit for Halloween.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-cj-rabbit.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 3:59 am
I need a walk

Off to see the wizard!

Here is a dachshund with a lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-VQI5smMI

Charlee was a rabbit for Halloween.
Brave little dog- in both photos!
She looks uneasy and not a happy bunny!
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute

This thread may need to be relabelled "The last photograph that you took from Amazon/ on line shop!"

I didn't see this until later- JS you could wear this whilst Charlee is snugly and warm. It is certainly a hot outfit! Not sure that it would genuinely keep you warm though Your beloved could wear the ketchup one if you didn't all want to match, for fear of all of you looking a bit silly!

http://www.amazon.ca/Rasta-Imposta-L.../dp/B00VSCTGLS

You could however all wear matching outfits..

http://www.amazon.ca/Adult-Unisex-Ho...187098C9MJH6NT
Go back to your own random thread you!!
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter is obsessed with sloths. Her favourite one most probably smells as bad as that one!
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 4:24 am
Account Closed

Brave little dog- in both photos!
She looks uneasy and not a happy bunny!
She absolutely hated that costume, it stayed on for like 3 minutes...lol...Only got it as it was a $1.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 4:41 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Tootlepootle
My daughter is obsessed with sloths. Her favourite one most probably smells as bad as that one!
Ok- if you want me to move on, back to the random thread to discuss gussets then you wont want to see these little babies who we met having breakfast at an animal rescue centre which we stayed at in Costa Rica....
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-hanging-around-1-1-.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-mad-eyed-baby-1-1-.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-mouth-full-hibuscus-1-1-.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 4:48 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok- if you want me to move on, back to the random thread to discuss gussets then you wont want to see these little babies who we met having breakfast at an animal rescue centre which we stayed at in Costa Rica....
How cute are they!

Was it this place by any chance? My stepdaughter spent around 2 weeks there a few years back. Rainsong Wildlife Sanctuary and Retreat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.