Pets names.

Old Oct 19th 2009, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

kate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant futurekate holt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Pets names.

When we were kids we had a rabbit called "din dins".

We were given a pedigree a pedigree persian and have called it moggy (what is a pedigree anyway!).

We now have a little border terrier called Tilly - yes totally naf name I know.

I had a friend who had a black tom cat called nigger..... that was about 30 years ago - they would probably get arrested now!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 7:51 pm
:)

pthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond reputepthom has a reputation beyond repute

Dog: Winston, named after the said Prime Minister and also John Winston Lennon. OH wanted to name him Lennon, but thought peole might mishear and think it was Lenin, thus suggesting that he might be left wing!

Now have another dog, inherited from our daughter who doesn't quite understand the responsibilities of life yet! His name is Ozzie, rescue dog named before she got him.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:54 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bali2010
My brother keeps a plant / food theme going for assorted pets

Bramble, Myrtle, Poppy, Fudge, Banana, Custard
Went for a visit this weekend - they have yet another - Honey
& I forgot to mention Choc & Pud who live in the garden..

Given my 3 yr old niece was only allowed a free choice in one of them, she named her first cat Thomas - the most normal name of the lot..
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Cornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to allCornfedapache is a name known to all

Our dog is called Floyd (as in Pink Floyd) and the cat is called Shiro - which is Japanese for white, coz she is

Haven't bothered to name the fish...