Paul McCartney

Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:19 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paul McCartney

.. to get married this weekend.

What a guy... 69 years old, and still not a grey hair on his head. Like, fab!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 6:04 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul McCartney

I wonder what she sees in the wrinkly old multi-millionaire.

(and I clicked this expecting to find out that he'd snuffed it)
Old Oct 8th 2011, 6:19 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
.. to get married this weekend.

What a guy... 69 years old, and still not a grey hair on his head. Like, fab!
And there aren't folks the same age or older, that don't have grey hair?
Old Oct 8th 2011, 7:55 pm
Peter Darwin

pdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond repute

Celebrity worship is an illness.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:08 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

Jealousy rears it's ugly head, while some on here have to hump their old wives Sir Paul is knobbing a new cracker
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:29 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthbum
Jealousy rears it's ugly head, while some on here have to hump their old wives Sir Paul is knobbing a new cracker
A new cracker...really as in she is a virgin? It's not like she hasn't been around, and a round, and around

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Only time will tell is she is going to do a "whatsherface"
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:32 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
And there aren't folks the same age or older, that don't have grey hair?
I suspect he and/or his hair stylist is an afficianado of something like this:-
http://www.justformen.com/home.asp

His hair colour does not look natural to me.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:41 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

A new cracker...really as in she is a virgin? It's not like she hasn't been around, and a round, and around

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Only time will tell is she is going to do a "whatsherface"
Fresh meat for Sir Paul though better than having to make love to the samt person for 50 years odd
Old Oct 8th 2011, 9:28 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Fresh meat for Sir Paul though better than having to make love to the samt person for 50 years odd
If there is any jealousy in this thread it's from you. Clearly you want to take this womans place in "Sir Pauls" bed.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 9:46 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
I suspect he and/or his hair stylist is an afficianado of something like this:-
http://www.justformen.com/home.asp

His hair colour does not look natural to me.
How can you say that?!

Look at this picture... that's just good genes, that. Sir Paul doesn't need to add any Kiwi Oxblood to those locks.

Edit: I concede that he does look a bit - OK, a lot -like my Aunty Elsie in this photo.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 9:58 pm
Banned

And they say women are bitchy
Old Oct 8th 2011, 10:04 pm
Banned

You can't go wrong with what you know though, and there are numerous ways to spice things up

Personally, that bird has nothing on Linda. You couldn't pay me to "tap that" to be honest, that's just me.

Last edited by ultrarunner; Oct 8th 2011 at 10:07 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 10:22 pm
Lowering the tone

You can't go wrong with what you know though, and there are numerous ways to spice things up

Personally, that bird has nothing on Linda. You couldn't pay me to "tap that" to be honest, that's just me.
Well, that’s easy to say, but what are you supposed to do when “the one you know” only goes and dies on you?

Sir Paul, despite being 69 years of age, remains a spirited, vigorous scally, with a man’s needs, and a damned fine head of lustrous chestnut hair to boot. I say to him, “Good luck, Sir Paul, good luck - just don’t overdo it, mind your back, and remember not to leave your wallet anywhere visible… this one’s got a fine matching pair of pins and can probably run faster than the last one.”
Old Oct 8th 2011, 10:29 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
How can you say that?!

Look at this picture... that's just good genes, that. Sir Paul doesn't need to add any Kiwi Oxblood to those locks.

http://celeblowdown.com/wp-content/u...mccartney1.jpg

Edit: I concede that he does look a bit - OK, a lot -like my Aunty Elsie in this photo.
Living in The Oily Sandpit has addled the part of your brain that controls your eyesight.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 10:37 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

You lot are terrible cynics. I am confident she is marrying him for the money and hasn't given a thought to his striking, stylishly, elegantly coiffured and luxurious barnet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.