Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by saskia65
Could we hold one simultaneously in NS and link by video....
sounds a fab idea.
i could set up a big marquee on our plot.
yes we got a plot today
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:53 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Could we hold one simultaneously in NS and link by video....

there's an idea, how about it Arrona

sorry just seen above, cograts on your plot, whereabouts is it?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:54 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

Or, we could go to NS...
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen "The News"

What news Nikki I am still trying to catch up!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

its in fall river.on a street called glencairn.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:56 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Or, we could go to NS...
I have no holiday left at work

Sure Hn would he is up for trying to make this into a whole week
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by Arrona
its in fall river.on a street called glencairn.
I'll have a look on google earth later When do you hope to have the house built by?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by High numbers
What news Nikki I am still trying to catch up!!
other thread in ML titled "The News"
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

I have no holiday left at work

Sure Hn would he is up for trying to make this into a whole week
If we went to NS then it would need to be 2 weeks
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

I'll have a look on google earth later When do you hope to have the house built by?
no idea just very excited.
any idea when you are coming over
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:01 am

no idea just very excited.
any idea when you are coming over
no not yet, paperwork still with NS at the moment, hopefully next summer, but if we can get the house sold, we will be looking to come over agin for a couple of weeks Jan/Feb time, see it at its worst in all the snow etc
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

other thread in ML titled "The News"
Thanks just replied!! Where is Butch when you need him?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

no not yet, paperwork still with NS at the moment, hopefully next summer, but if we can get the house sold, we will be looking to come over agin for a couple of weeks Jan/Feb time, see it at its worst in all the snow etc
ah the snow. i admit it is worrying me as i have been told some stories. ie girl i work with parked her car in the drive 5 mins later her car was in the middle of the road as it slid down the drive
also you can get fined if you leave your car in the street and the snow plough comes
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:09 am

ah the snow. i admit it is worrying me as i have been told some stories. ie girl i work with parked her car in the drive 5 mins later her car was in the middle of the road as it slid down the drive
also you can get fined if you leave your car in the street and the snow plough comes
will have to remember that

I think going this time of year will be an eventful experience and at least DS could build a proper snowman which he has never done
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

will have to remember that

I think going this time of year will be an eventful experience and at least DS could build a proper snowman which he has never done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.