Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:29 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by saskia65
I'll buy some tartan ones from M&S
talking of dress, will need a secret code for recognising each other aswell
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:30 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
I hope that was a joke

I am sure we can find a decent hotel that we all don't have to share rooms.
I thought you were looking forward to the sandwich, think BC was looking forward to the idea of a dorm aswell
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I think we will be the ones on our own looking around the bar

I have a top with the numbers '66' on (good year that) so that could be my 'High Numbers' top but what FK will wear will just get us banned

I might have a sandwich at bedtime thanks but not with Butch!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:32 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

anyone having a drink
Yes please Cider !!!

I see tentative stabs at sorting the PIPO meet are taking place.........be better if it could take place in sufficient time for an expose to be written up for the News of the World that follows the event !!!!

I also know that my diary is not a major concern to most of you but I do have to fly out to my sons ship on 26th Sept and will not sail back into Plymouth until about 3rd Oct......

...of course you could have a great time without me......possibly

Evening everyone !!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:33 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

if the men wore dresses they would get recognised......just before being carted off
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmydean
if the men wore dresses they would get recognised......just before being carted off
Shame I had a nice one lined up too
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:34 am
No really, it doesn't

'66' on (good year that)
was it the Great Fire of London or Black Death?

Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:35 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

I'll bring my pole and cheerleaders' outfit. Sorted.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:36 am

Yes please Cider !!!

I see tentative stabs at sorting the PIPO meet are taking place.........be better if it could take place in sufficient time for an expose to be written up for the News of the World that follows the event !!!!

I also know that my diary is not a major concern to most of you but I do have to fly out to my sons ship on 26th Sept and will not sail back into Plymouth until about 3rd Oct......

...of course you could have a great time without me......possibly

Evening everyone !!!!
Evening JD

sorry JD I had the date you get back from italy in mind, but had forgotten about going out to the ship, course we want you to be there, dates are only tentatively being discussed at the mo
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

was it the Great Fire of London or Black Death?

more like the year England won the world cup and HN arrived in this world
No really, it doesn't

Originally Posted by saskia65
I'll bring my pole and cheerleaders' outfit. Sorted.
Will the Polish guy be wearing the Cheerleaders outfit?

I think we will be the ones on our own looking around the bar

I have a top with the numbers '66' on (good year that) so that could be my 'High Numbers' top but what FK will wear will just get us banned

I might have a sandwich at bedtime thanks but not with Butch!!
ok
No really, it doesn't

more like the year England won the world cup and HN arrived in this world

and Eric Cantona was born
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:39 am

were ok JD there will be me, flogs, you and Rachel in the bar having a nice drink, waiting for everybody else
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:39 am
No really, it doesn't

Evening JD

sorry JD I had the date you get back from italy in mind, but had forgotten about going out to the ship, course we want you to be there, dates are only tentatively being discussed at the mo
I know........Italy one minute......Spain the next......parting in London just after....

....all I want is a quiet life in Rural Canada......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.