Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Ah ultra sound. Could tell if you were pregnant.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Ah ultra sound. Could tell if you were pregnant.
Not that one the purple looking one!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by High numbers
Not that one the purple looking one!!!
Ribena?
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Ribena?
You clearly stayed in to much as a teenager
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by High numbers
You clearly stayed in to much as a teenager
Sheltered childhood.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sheltered childhood.
I sort of guessed that.

I must go to bed now as I have to go to work later on and I would hate to sleep in and miss it!! Still keeps me out of the house and some spending money for the met up!

Catch you tomorrow
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:09 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone aboot???
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:16 am
Account Closed

Me !
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:18 am

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Me !
Hey Sas
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:23 am
Account Closed

Good luck for tomorrow.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:25 am

Good luck for tomorrow.

Thank-you, its just for a part-time job in a store in the mall. Something to fit in with the kids and their school hours hopefully.

I've not worked for 5 yrs though, so its both exciting and scary going for an interview.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:26 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't wear PJs.... but I can do a midnight feast.
Looks like i know what i'm gonna 'feast' on
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Thank-you, its just for a part-time job in a store in the mall. Something to fit in with the kids and their school hours hopefully.

I've not worked for 5 yrs though, so its both exciting and scary going for an interview.
You will wow them. Go girl.

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

*ahem*

butch, enough already..................
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Mars bars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.