Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:18 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Hi

lunchtime drinking love it ............

just going shopping

yep, i have to go grocery shopping as well......I miss Tesco home delivery .
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:21 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY
yep, i have to go grocery shopping as well......I miss Tesco home delivery .
just done shopping - need to unpack - back later xxxx
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:22 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

sorry folks got to go and releave an idiot of some money..........

he thought he could buy my car and bounce the queue........

spoke quite mildly to him this morning and several of my friends have just turned up at his place.........

All pretty big meatheads......

so the guy has just phoned in a right flap........

saying if i come round he'll pay up.....

to f**king right he will.........
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:24 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
sorry folks got to go and releave an idiot of some money..........

he thought he could buy my car and bounce the queue........

spoke quite mildly to him this morning and several of my friends have just turned up at his place.........

All pretty big meatheads......

so the guy has just phoned in a right flap........

saying if i come round he'll pay up.....

to f**king right he will.........
bounce the queue?? or cheque??
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:28 am

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
bounce the queue?? or cheque??

good luck PLW
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hello lovely people, how are you all today then???

I sat in the sun yesterday and now i have a massive sunblister on my lip...i swear you can see it from outer space.....

Mines a very large Spritzer thanks...
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hello lovely people, how are you all today then???

I sat in the sun yesterday and now i have a massive sunblister on my lip...i swear you can see it from outer space.....

Mines a very large Spritzer thanks...

Hey FK?

just a spritzer? nothing stronger!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hey FK?

just a spritzer? nothing stronger!
I'd love something stronger but i'm heading out shopping in a bit and i need a clear head for that....and maybe a scarf to cover my mouth...
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:36 am

I'd love something stronger but i'm heading out shopping in a bit and i need a clear head for that....and maybe a scarf to cover my mouth...

ooh no, that doesn't sound good .

I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as you think, iykwim
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:42 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

ooh no, that doesn't sound good .

I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as you think, iykwim
Your too kind...just don't tell HN and ruin the illusion he has of me....you know the perfect one...

I've slapped some cream on it and it's not too bad now. just visible from Toronto now...
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:51 am

Your too kind...just don't tell HN and ruin the illusion he has of me....you know the perfect one...

I've slapped some cream on it and it's not too bad now. just visible from Toronto now...

Well, I can't see it from here
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

To late I can see it from here
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

I will, I'm the 'sensible' one
Who told you that?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:32 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

That was quick.........

got my money........

ideot.......

but then he did bounce the queue

hows FK

just been on ggogle earth and yes can be seen, nop problem...
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:32 am
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by plw
That was quick.........

got my money........

ideot.......

but then he did bounce the queue

hows FK

just been on ggogle earth and yes can be seen, nop problem...
whats wrong with my typing today??????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.