Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:14 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Oh god Charlie.....i do hope it all works out for you...

Cider's on me!!
Originally Posted by saskia65
Here's to Purple 80. Cheers. Reckon you've had all your bad luck for the next ten years, so Canada will be a breeze for you. Hope so.

Thank you.....................Both
Someone pass the box of sodding tissues, god I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow, children finish school.

Eldest finishes year 6 and I know we will both be in bits.....
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:17 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80

Thank you.....................Both
Someone pass the box of sodding tissues, god I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow, children finish school.

Eldest finishes year 6 and I know we will both be in bits.....
Oh crap.....will she/he be upset and miss friends...
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:20 am

Oh crap.....will she/he be upset and miss friends...
Yes SHE will be upset, but only to say goodbye, has email and skype and is up for Ca 100%, very cross with younger sister for 'spoiling' things as she sees it.

I should join the fricking UN the negotiations I have had to deal with!

Last edited by purple80; Jul 17th 2008 at 10:22 am.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:22 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes SHE will, but has email and skype and is up for Ca 100%, very cross with younger sister for 'spoiling' things as she sees it.

I should join the fricking UN the negotiations I have had to deal with!
Well, if you have a spare couple of hours...nip over here and sort out my two.....
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Saskia.....Butch has visitors over and they leave tomorrow...he'll be back love....you'll see!!

Steve P told me so......Yip he sure did.....
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:27 am

Well, if you have a spare couple of hours...nip over here and sort out my two.....

See what I can do!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:27 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

See what I can do!
I just shouted very loudly....i think it worked....lol
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:35 am

I just shouted very loudly....i think it worked....lol
Good ploy.... I am watching on video the year 6 play from last night, singing a song that basically says if they could change back time they would not change a thing, absolute heart breaker 18 children singing their guts out with love a friendship.....

Tissues again...........
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

[COLOR="Indigo"]Good ploy.... I am watching on video the year 6 play from last night, singing a song that basically says if they could change back time they would not change a thing, absolute heart breaker 18 children singing their guts out with love a friendship.....

Tissues again...........[/COLOR]
Oh God...thats soo sad.....my 12 year old had that last summer at the end of the school year....the play was the Sound of Music....Not a dry eye in the house....
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:41 am

Oh God...thats soo sad.....my 12 year old had that last summer at the end of the school year....the play was the Sound of Music....Not a dry eye in the house....
Bugger you quoted before I corrected......

Hard isn't it, have to say I am sooooooo proud of her, one in a million, when she isn't being a stroppy cow......

Going to bed now, so love you and leave you.....
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:41 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lorna

I'm good thanks, How's life with you?

Sas
I'm great, been shopping and out for supper. I'll have a Merlot please if anyone's pouring
Old Jul 17th 2008, 6:37 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
I'm great, been shopping and out for supper. I'll have a Merlot please if anyone's pouring
Hi Lorna,

There you go nice large glass of Merlot

Dish of the day is Spag Bol, any takers, flogger needs to know how many he is cooking for
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:04 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

where is everybody??
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:16 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
where is everybody??
I'm here, Miss!

Sitting in client's reception....
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:23 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

I'm here, Miss!

Sitting in client's reception....
There's nobody here.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.