Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:41 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by jimmydean
3 and a half months is a long long time...........believe me
Im sorry love...i can't stop laughing....

but yes ...it is a long time, but your better now i hope....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:42 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
It would have been rude not too....
Thats what we said.......might have been a diplomatic incident........but I do remember lots of very nice ladies leaving the ship empty handed......
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what we said.......might have been a diplomatic incident........but I do remember lots of very nice ladies leaving the ship empty handed......
Or indeed a diplomatic accident not empty handed on board I bet
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:43 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry love...i can't stop laughing....

but yes ...it is a long time, but your better now i hope....
I'm laughing too...........the things the British Navy has to do in its vast history........

.....I'm better now......
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:45 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I'm laughing too...........the things the British Navy has to do in its vast history........

.....I'm better now......
Glad to hear it.......
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:47 am
No really, it doesn't

Glad to hear it.......

....thinking back....those women could have sensed the testosterone from about 200 miles out at sea.......lol

memories......
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

....thinking back....those women could have sensed the testosterone from about 200 miles out at sea.......lol

memories......
A woman in every port!! My FIL was ex Royal Navy from WW2 and he had some stories to tell about the entertainment laid on for them
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by High numbers
A woman in every port!! My FIL was ex Royal Navy from WW2 and he had some stories to tell about the entertainment laid on for them
Spill the beans....on second thoughts pm each other with the storys....my virgin ears might curl up....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Spill the beans....on second thoughts pm each other with the storys....my virgin ears might curl up....
Really
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:52 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Really
maybe not.....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

maybe not.....
Thought so!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:54 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Thought so!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:57 am
No really, it doesn't

The Embassies and Consulates did us proud across the world......trips, parties etc

another of my better anecdotes was a trip to Nice and locals etc were encoraged to invite sailors out for lunch or dinner.......my self and another Petty Officer rang a telephone number to take up an invite for '2 x senior rates for lunch'

we rang the number, a bloke answered (not happy) but he said we would be picked up at the ship at 2pm

a Chauffer driven Rolls turned up at the ship , 2 ladies inside (youngest was 70 years old) both worth millions......they took us to THE Monte Carlo Yacht Club for lunch..........they insisted that we took their arms as we entered the restaurant area......we had a fantastic lunch......they were friends of David Niven, Roger Moore etc and their husbands had earned millions from being perfume dealers.............after lunch and a bottle of drambuie they took us back to the ship........we were both 20 years old at the time....

...I still don't believe it happened all these years later........
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:59 am
No really, it doesn't

virgin ears.........whats that all about?.........you must have some stories........were you in a convent lol
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:00 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

The Embassies and Consulates did us proud across the world......trips, parties etc

another of my better anecdotes was a trip to Nice and locals etc were encoraged to invite sailors out for lunch or dinner.......my self and another Petty Officer rang a telephone number to take up an invite for '2 x senior rates for lunch'

we rang the number, a bloke answered (not happy) but he said we would be picked up at the ship at 2pm

a Chauffer driven Rolls turned up at the ship , 2 ladies inside (youngest was 70 years old) both worth millions......they took us to THE Monte Carlo Yacht Club for lunch..........they insisted that we took their arms as we entered the restaurant area......we had a fantastic lunch......they were friends of David Niven, Roger Moore etc and their husbands had earned millions from being perfume dealers.............after lunch and a bottle of drambuie they took us back to the ship........we were both 20 years old at the time....

...I still don't believe it happened all these years later........
ROTFLMAO.......oh god hun, push that thought as far back in you mind as you can.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.