Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:18 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by tomarense
Well, just be careful not to hurt me
It didn't hurt the last time....or did it?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:21 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980

Yeah, me too!!

Great animation I thought...........
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:21 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
It didn't hurt the last time....or did it?
I'm not sure............I passed out with all the exertion...........of excercising my wrist
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:23 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

My female friend just sent me these thought I'd share with you ladies who might appreciate......

He said . . . I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it.
She said . . You wear pants don't you?

He said . . ..... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
She said That's a good idea - you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart!

He said . ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
She said . ....Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

He said . . ..... Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm?
She said . .. I would... but you're never there.

He said . ..... Why don't women blink during foreplay?
She said . They don't have time

He said . . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
She said . We don't know; it has never happened.

He said . . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
She said ..... . They already have boyfriends!

She said..What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
He said . . . A widow.

He said . .. . Why are married women heavier than single women?
She said . . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmydean
My female friend just sent me these thought I'd share with you ladies who might appreciate......

She said That's a good idea - you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart!

He said . . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?

He said . . . A widow.

She said . . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

Excellent and all true
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:27 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

He said . . . A widow.

After that..............I think I need another drink!!!............and I think I feel a headache coming on
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

After that..............I think I need another drink!!!............and I think I feel a headache coming on
Ahh get over yourself, you a Scot ffs

Here, get this one down ya!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:36 am
Knight Templar

Ahh get over yourself, you a Scot ffs

Here, get this one down ya!
Thanks.....................but as I said, I feel a headache coming on.............even more so, now
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:41 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Thanks.....................but as I said, I feel a headache coming on.............even more so, now
I'll stop shouting then, .....anything else i can get you? Paracetamol or Aspirin?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:45 am
Knight Templar

I'll stop shouting then, .....anything else i can get you? Paracetamol or Aspirin?
No thanks. I don't do drugs..............I'll just have another Guinness
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

No thanks. I don't do drugs..............I'll just have another Guinness
Have a little shamrock on the top...Celtic Style
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:57 am
Knight Templar

Have a little shamrock on the top...Celtic Style
I'm not vegetarian either
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:03 am
No really, it doesn't

Have to let another shift do the 20000 barrier......honesty box and total self service in here from now on.......methinks
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:05 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'm not vegetarian either
Drink you pint, ...

Have to let another shift do the 20000 barrier......honesty box and total self service in here from now on.......methinks
I think so too.....i've only two hands you know
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:07 am
Knight Templar

You would be Cannuks are all wooses...............no staying power!!!

Is that why you all have to leave the Celtic motherlands?????????

While your here, let's have another. Mine's a Guinness.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.