Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Pammy
3rd What, drink or man

I'm OK, kinda bored, sick of waiting for people to show up that dont, need to go to Safeway but know as soon as I leave they'll arrive:curse:

Glad you're still here
Hahaha! Drink! Mijitos. I've had too much now and may head to bed, getting that blurry vision now!!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:42 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

I can tell you've been around a bit?

Are there ever mods in here, or bouncers as they call them?

You were fast with those girls BTW
Don't require bouncers when I'm behind the bar. Everyone is so well behaved and courteous

What do you mean by "fast with those girls"???

Are you enjoying your flirtini???
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by act1980
Hahaha! Drink! Mijitos. I've had too much now and may head to bed, getting that blurry vision now!!
Lucky you, I had a couple last night, thought I heard something down the basement but am alone this weekend so ignored it...got up went down to take stuff out the freezer and there was a dead cat on my chair...not mine..looked like a stray...tried to clean the chair but it has a big stain now
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:43 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I love how this thread moves on a million pages and it takes forever to catch up!!!!

Soooooo seeing as i've not caught up - rye and coke and a truce with both Act and Pammy, follwed the advice re the jeans btw
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tomarense
Don't require bouncers when I'm behind the bar. Everyone is so well behaved and courteous

What do you mean by "fast with those girls"???

Are you enjoying your flirtini???

I love my Flirtini, FK & Act, you didn't take too long with them before they came back, although FK has gone again....maybe needs a nap?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Lucky you, I had a couple last night, thought I heard something down the basement but am alone this weekend so ignored it...got up went down to take stuff out the freezer and there was a dead cat on my chair...not mine..looked like a stray...tried to clean the chair but it has a big stain now
OMG!!!!!! That is gross!! I would have got my OH to do it, I can't handle stuff like that!!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I love how this thread moves on a million pages and it takes forever to catch up!!!!

Soooooo seeing as i've not caught up - rye and coke and a truce with both Act and Pammy, follwed the advice re the jeans btw
And it's all nonsense

Truce!!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

OH, I was only joking, I find the vibes from the engine mingled with seam makes for an interesting ride!

Did I just screw things up again

Double Rye & Coke coming up.....the rest are ahead of us
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG!!!!!! That is gross!! I would have got my OH to do it, I can't handle stuff like that!!
OH is snowmobiling in McBride(2 killed recently), was supposed to have a guide but he chickened out....s'ok...he's insured
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

OH is snowmobiling in McBride(2 killed recently), was supposed to have a guide but he chickened out....s'ok...he's insured
Oh yeah, sorry I forgot... It's the alzheimer's creeping in
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:50 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

OH, I was only joking, I find the vibes from the engine mingled with seam makes for an interesting ride!

Did I just screw things up again

Double Rye & Coke coming up.....the rest are ahead of us
mmmm tbh the couple of times i've thrown on a pair of jeans to ride in has been painful enough (damm you seams) but first go on a quad was fun.

Whacked on the brakes a bit hard andnearly launched into this side of next week mind you

Cheers for the drink - apple pie shooters all around ladies
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot... It's the alzheimer's creeping in
Too much booze on an empty stomach...me too...I have a nice day old beef & red wine stew in the fridge..only thing is it makes my bum smell worse then the spaniel
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

mmmm tbh the couple of times i've thrown on a pair of jeans to ride in has been painful enough (damm you seams) but first go on a quad was fun.

Whacked on the brakes a bit hard andnearly launched into this side of next week mind you

Ta very much!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Too much booze on an empty stomach...me too...I have a nice day old beef & red wine stew in the fridge..only thing is it makes my bum smell worse then the spaniel
Tooooo much info
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Sounds good, food & drink in one.

Did you get a power steering model, ours aint and I can hardly turn it and have nearly tipped it a few times...I sweat like a pig when I'm on it from the stress
Well at least you know the brakes work if you come across a moose!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.