Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:50 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

On it's way hun
yummm....i'll try not to bite
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
yummm....i'll try not to bite
Aw why not ?
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:54 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Aw why not ?
Ok...but you've been warned
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Ok...but you've been warned
Right then, get munchin
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:59 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Right then, get munchin
Hold that though...15 year old is now in the car and i need my boots on

Catch you soon for that nibble
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hold that though...15 year old is now in the car and i need my boots on

Catch you soon for that nibble

That's a deal
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:23 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Cooeee...anyone home
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:32 pm
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

Cooeee...anyone home
Who the hell's Coeeee... ?

---
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:33 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by britex01
Who the hell's Coeeee... ?

---
Hello my lovely man....

How are you and what have you been up too?
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:37 pm
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my lovely man....

How are you and what have you been up too?
Adjusting away from the fog of the festive season and trying to find a lost sock. You?

Nice to see you, sweetie, nice ... ...

---
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:45 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Adjusting away from the fog of the festive season and trying to find a lost sock. You?

Nice to see you, sweetie, nice ... ...

---
I can tell you've had a good time...

As for the sock...i've a gray one here that could be paired with yours if you like

I've been away for the holidays...Canada with loads of snow was fun
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:53 pm
In yonder hills

I can tell you've had a good time...

As for the sock...i've a gray one here that could be paired with yours if you like

I've been away for the holidays...Canada with loads of snow was fun
Not bad at all.

Nurr, thanks anyway... found the lost one. It was on my other foot.

Away for holiday - Canada? .... .... And snowball fights no doubt....

Hey, I thought you were moving to the frozen north - immigrating... (???) ...

---
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Not bad at all.

Nurr, thanks anyway... found the lost one. It was on my other foot.

Away for holiday - Canada? .... .... And snowball fights no doubt....

Hey, I thought you were moving to the frozen north - immigrating... (???) ...

---

Yeah i am.........but need to sell the house first, and thats no mean feat in the climate

Did our landing thing and got our visa's stamped so just need to sell up and head back....hopefully soon
Old Jan 9th 2009, 9:12 pm
In yonder hills

Yeah i am.........but need to sell the house first, and thats no mean feat in the climate

Did our landing thing and got our visa's stamped so just need to sell up and head back....hopefully soon
Fingers crossed about selling the house, though not the best time to sell, alas... What a sod ...

But all else sounds good. So hey... all being well you'll be over there hugging bears and settling in....

Hugs for then x

---
Old Jan 9th 2009, 9:18 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Fingers crossed about selling the house, though not the best time to sell, alas... What a sod ...

But all else sounds good. So hey... all being well you'll be over there hugging bears and settling in....

Hugs for then x

---
Thank you my darlin...how's the lovely missus? Does she miss the US yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.