Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:05 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
only cos she keeps flashing her boobies and tripping us with her cane.
Thats my hidden talent....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:07 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Thats my hidden talent....
Hidden???
Hardly you flash them every chance you get.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:07 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Listen to this then, last night me and hubbie were walking the dog and I said the first thing we have to do if we get to Canada is get the internet.

Do you know what he said?

He said NO, I was like what do you mean no? He said you are spending too much time on that bloody Expats.

Then I told him to bugger off, we need the internet to keep up with family and friends.

He then said we could have the internet but he would block Expats or buy a laptop and take it to work.

So funny husbands arn't they, so bloody funny.

(he was joking by the way)
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Listen to this then, last night me and hubbie were walking the dog and I said the first thing we have to do if we get to Canada is get the internet.

Do you know what he said?

He said NO, I was like what do you mean no? He said you are spending too much time on that bloody Expats.

Then I told him to bugger off, we need the internet to keep up with family and friends.

He then said we could have the internet but he would block Expats or buy a laptop and take it to work.

So funny husbands arn't they, so bloody funny.

(he was joking by the way)
I'd have smacked him round the head for that one...funny or not
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:10 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hidden???
Hardly you flash them every chance you get.
You love it really.....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

You love it really.....
I may do
I just to get it more
and why have we changed the subject????
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:12 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

OMG - Flirty....you know why we bond so well.....

Look at my profile and tell me what you see????? and I don't mean a Cat
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:12 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd have smacked him round the head for that one...funny or not
That's why I need a Catalogue. I only have an Argos one and it isn't hard enough.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:14 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
That's why I need a Catalogue. I only have an Argos one and it isn't hard enough.
I've a Next one.....big and hard too....might leave a mark
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:15 pm

That made me laugh
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:16 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
OMG - Flirty....you know why we bond so well.....

Look at my profile and tell me what you see????? and I don't mean a Cat
Yeah.......we're birthday twins.....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:17 pm
Banned

Mines big and hard .................................................. .................
but i'll try not to mark.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
See first 5 posts to explain
I cant tell the difference. Maybe they need merging.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:18 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Yeah.......we're birthday twins.....

I feel a cake coming on

Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:20 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by daft batty
I cant tell the difference. Maybe they need merging.
I can't see the problem with this thread....am i missing something here???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.