Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pain!

Originally Posted by koogar
well, that's sorted my appitite out
Sorry...thought you'd eaten
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Pain! Yup, had a big dose of that 3 months ago when I slipped on our laminate flooring and fell heavily I went straight onto my tail bone (no jokes please I'm not local). While I was laying on the floor in considerable pain, unbeknown to me I'd also implaled my thigh on our cast iron door stop. It went into my thigh by about 4 inches It was only when the ambulance teccie guy managed to get me up off the floor I noticed I'd torn my fave. trousers and my leg was stinging a bit. He checked it out (I looked too and wished I hadn't) and said I had to go to hospital to have it stitched. When I got there I persuaded the nurse to sterestrip it together instead as I didnt want stitches (or a dose of MRSA due to our dirty hospitals)

I now have a lovely scar on my thigh in the shape of a horseshoe but I wouldn't say it was lucky
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:43 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Ewww, some gross ones so far.

Mine is quite tame really.

I had five whiplash injuries over a 10 year period, four of which were car accidents...and the other was a refereeing accident. I used to ref american football, normally as headlinesman (or is that woman), but on that one occasion the umpire asked me to swap places with him. I did, and ended up being hit by a 6'6" linebacker, flying through the air and waking up a few minutes later somewhere around the 40 yard line.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:12 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
3 years ago, I had a gangrenous appendix that burst ....never, never experienced pain anywhere near that.
You have clearly never experienced the joys of getting one of your nipples trapped in a paint roller. It brings tears to my eyes to this day just thinking about it.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
You have clearly never experienced the joys of getting one of your nipples trapped in a paint roller. It brings tears to my eyes to this day just thinking about it.

Thats a new one I've heard of the naked gardener but not the naked decorator
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:32 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Years ago I did start a lawnmower and didn't realise my foot was underneath it at the time, so all I felt was a tingling sensation, then I saw the hole in my trainer covered in blood, I'd nearly sliced the top of my big toe off.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:35 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

HTF did you manage that one??????
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:36 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
Years ago I did start a lawnmower and didn't realise my foot was underneath it at the time, so all I felt was a tingling sensation, then I saw the hole in my trainer covered in blood, I'd nearly sliced the top of my big toe off.
So it is true what they say about Data Entry Clerks from Stafford.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:37 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

I think we should rename you Bitch Cassidy

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
So it is true what they say about Data Entry Clerks from Stafford.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:42 pm
Banned

I think we should rename you Bitch Cassidy
too late
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...92#post3679792

Old Jul 4th 2006, 6:18 pm
Made in the UK

Looks like someone pissed on Canada Bob's cornflakes
Old Jul 4th 2006, 6:19 pm
Banned

Looks like someone pissed in Canada Bob's cornflakes
I'd have said everyone by the end of the thread!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

I'd have said everyone by the end of the thread!!!!

LOL
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:07 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

That really DID make me LOL!!!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

I daren't ask what that was all about!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.