On our way soon!

Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future
Default Re: On our way soon!

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Hi all just wanted to say i wont be around now for awhile, we completed the house sale monday and moved into a rental holiday cottage, the goodbyes are horrendous and i am a emotional wreck already!
Boxes are been collected tomorrow all 27 of them, the dog goes to my parents house on friday and he isnt flying in until the 5th November.
We fly out to Calgary on the 26th October this sunday
hope to meet all other expats that are going to be on the same thomas cook flight from Manchester sunday morning.
Bye for now next post will be when i am sat in my new house!
Julie x
hi all we will be on same red eyed flight. i am 50, bald ,specs. wifey is dark hair. 2 boys 12 & 17. bet you cant spot us ( lots of cases )
chris, kim jack & joe
Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

lisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud oflisadd has much to be proud of

wow good luck to you? where u off too? twp or pr?
Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:44 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

What a great post. Good luck and welcome to you all coming to Canada

Hope the flight and immigration goes smoothly, if not there's going to be enough of you on the flight so sort them out
Old Oct 24th 2008, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and best wishes to all of you!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 11:16 pm
Happy here..

Eve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud of

Good luck Julie