Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Official thread: Royal Wedding.

Wikiposts

Official thread: Royal Wedding.

Old Feb 16th 2011, 9:30 am
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official thread: Royal Wedding.

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Maybe if you managed $2 then they would be visiting BC.
$2! That's 25 cents more. I'd have to spend another tenner in CT to earn that. I'm not made of money.

No, I think it is symptomatic of the contempt the Royals have for the common people. Especially colonials. Just because I can't afford $2 of CT money they are blanking BC. I expected better of our Katie.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 9:42 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JonboyE
$2! That's 25 cents more. I'd have to spend another tenner in CT to earn that. I'm not made of money.

No, I think it is symptomatic of the contempt the Royals have for the common people. Especially colonials. Just because I can't afford $2 of CT money they are blanking BC. I expected better of our Katie.
Well the folks in Hetton Le Hole aren't expecting a visit so I don't see why you should get one. CT money or not.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 5:51 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, according to some statisticians when you combine all the street parties that'll go on tomorrows mammoth shindig, people will have. . .

Conga-ed a distance equal to three-and-a-half times round the world and back! And, will have sung the national 65, 780 times.

It gives you goose bumps.

street parties

Last edited by Oink; Apr 28th 2011 at 6:51 am.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:03 am
Just Joined

is_Eng_really_that_bad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oink
Apparently, according to some statisticians when you combine all the street parties that'll go on tomorrows mammoth shindig, people will have. . .

Conga-ed a distance equal to three-and-a-half times round the world and back! And, will have sung the national 65, 780 times.

It gives you goose bumps.
Proud to say i will not be one of them
Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:09 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by is_Eng_really_that_bad
Proud to say i will not be one of them
Well that's good, but some of us love the royal family and like to celebrate our traditions and we don't need sad sausages to come on here and be such a downer on our parade, thank you very much.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:51 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=Oink;9332144]Well that's good, but some of us love the royal family and like to celebrate our traditions and we don't need sad sausages to come on here and be such a downer on our parade, thank you very much.[/QUOTE
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:54 am

Hopefully I didn't come across as rude but this best thing that's ever happened to Britain so we don't want anything to take the shine off our celebration.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:05 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully I didn't come across as rude but this best thing that's ever happened to Britain so we don't want anything to take the shine off our celebration.
I don't think anything can. Should be a smashing day tomorrow
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:38 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
I don't think anything can. Should be a smashing day tomorrow
Irony alert.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:42 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Kate overheard talking to the Queen: "Every time I suck William's dick, I get acid-indigestion."

Queen replied to Kate: "Have you tried Andrew's?"
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:00 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

I respectfully disagree. I hope the entire congregation is raped by a heard of rampaging donkeys using sandpaper condoms. Bastards
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:10 am

Apparently the police have been arresting known republican anarchists who they believe want to disrupt the celebrations. Plus, they've been secretly capturing and killing pigeons by the thousands in the last month in case one of them does a poo on Kate's dress or the queen's hat.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I respectfully disagree. I hope the entire congregation is raped by a heard of rampaging donkeys using sandpaper condoms. Bastards
hahahahahahaha that is the only thing that would get me watching it!!
Old Apr 28th 2011, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

London Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I reckon Camilla and the Queen would enjoy that. They both enjoy a good donkey ride, I'm sure.

Quick straw poll: how fit is Kate Middleton?

1) Minger
2) No oil painting - no thanks.
3) Certainly an oil painting - you would
4) Shwing
Old Apr 28th 2011, 4:03 pm
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by London Mike
I reckon Camilla and the Queen would enjoy that. They both enjoy a good donkey ride, I'm sure.

Quick straw poll: how fit is Kate Middleton?

1) Minger
2) No oil painting - no thanks.
3) Certainly an oil painting - you would
4) Shwing
4. Google her Bikini photos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.