October Snow

Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

pip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nice
Default Re: October Snow

Originally Posted by R I C H
For our first Christmas in Kamloops ('05), there was no snow on the ground at all. Subsequent years have been white though.
yes he said something along thos lines, his family is in Clearwater, and that should be ok, and apparently if we drive a little further to blue river there will likely be 6 odd feet!! I can only hope so anyway!!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

pip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nice

Originally Posted by moondevil
Well its like mid summer here, spoke with my mum earlier in the uk and its been snowing

she was upset that we are going around in t-shirts and back to the basement where its cool
So she decided to tell me about the tv and upset me on that instead :curse:

ok i need to work out how to connect to uk tv...any ideas
bbc iplayer has most of it's tv shows on the internet and that is free online, and download aswel i think, i believe ITV and channel 4 do something similar or are planning to do so.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:26 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pip_is_fab
bbc iplayer has most of it's tv shows on the internet and that is free online, and download aswel i think, i believe ITV and channel 4 do something similar or are planning to do so.
you cant watch iplayer in canada as they pick up on your IP address and wont let you watch, so i need to find out how to do it :curse:
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pip_is_fab
apparently if we drive a little further to blue river there will likely be 6 odd feet!!
I thought that was Vancouver Sound, and there were 4 odd feet and a pair.