Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Nobody wants to "DO" me !

Nobody wants to "DO" me !

Old Dec 21st 2009, 2:39 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nobody wants to "DO" me !

Originally Posted by ann m
Awww - just have a party anyway.

PS, Wicked was brill
Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
Birthday party time for my 5 year old Son today ! (how much sugar can a kid eat )

Glad you enjoyed Wicked
awww I love wicked!! did you see the woman on Glee??
Old Apr 19th 2010, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

procon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dazzlerdaz

Hey dazzlerdaz,

earlier you posted somewhere that you came to Toronto from the UK and they made you re-take your M license. Just moved here from London and they're doing the same to me while in BC they'd just exchange it straight without any pain.

Is there anything I can do to get around it?
What did you do?
Did you end up re-taking the road test?
What was that like?
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:03 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dazzlerdaz

Originally Posted by procon
Hey dazzlerdaz,

earlier you posted somewhere that you came to Toronto from the UK and they made you re-take your M license. Just moved here from London and they're doing the same to me while in BC they'd just exchange it straight without any pain.

Is there anything I can do to get around it?
What did you do?
Did you end up re-taking the road test?
What was that like?
Daz hasnt visited since January.... why not start a new thread with your question
Old Apr 20th 2010, 4:04 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nobody wants to "DO" me !

In BC you need to retake the M licence too!